Blush Beauty Box Jan 2015 Spoilers and Discussions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had already cancelled when I got the email. I only subscribed in December because I had a coupon that made it 15.00. I decided to give it another month in January. Was disappointed to get the cleanser twice. I also had to give away the lipstick the color was not good for me. 10 off 50 was like another insult. I am doing the 100 no buy challenge so I can't use the coupon. I could if it had been a 10.00 gift certificate. That would be better. Anyone who is using it remember to add things to your favorites list first so you can get 10% off. I also didn't like the way they made it sound like it was a mistake in some bags, when it was the featured item in every bag.

I bought eye bag and I am so disappointed. Most of products are for face (cleanser,sunscreen,retinol complex ,skin brightening complex from Skinmedica ) 3 other samples for face. 4 products for eyes. 2 samples and 2 full size. I wouldn't spend $48 if I knew what's in there. I was expecting products for eyes, not for face.

Ok here is the photo.

20150121_142529.jpg

Ok here is the photo.
Oh wow!  I love SkinMedica, they tend to have excellent ingredients.  And that SmartEye is amazing!  It actually does work to get rid of wrinkles around the eye area for a time.  I have it and love it!

That is so tempting.  Especially with the $30 back for the people magazine...

(cross post)

Here is what is in the Dermstore mystery grab bag for eyes ($45 and still available) 

http://www.dermstore...l 1.0_55454.htm

$237.50 (on sale)

(The SkinMedica is all rated best and good on Beautypedia!!)

http://www.dermstore... Lift_49509.htm

$24.95 (on sale)

http://www.dermstore...Cream_57217.htm

$19.95 (on sale)

*there are 4 more deluxe samples and a few foils (but I can't tell what they are)
No, the skinmedica pack is not full size, it's travel size. Dermstore was giving it away as a free gift a while back. I'd value it at about $50.

Ahhhh sad!

*@@raindrop Do you know the sizes??

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhh sad!

*@@raindrop Do you know the sizes??
I know, so sad! They are pretty small, I think the cleanser and SPF are 1 oz, and the serums are .25 oz or so.
I think this bag is ok, I looooove the smart eye stuff, it works like magic on my under eye wrinkles (which I super hate). I don't love the inclusion of all the tiny not-for-resale samples like the itty bitty face serum. It's not even resealable.

All in all, I like this bag way more than the Time Traveler bag - I may return that one. That bag has all it's value in one $69 face cream that I'm not even that stoked about. We'll see...

I think I might have to get it... all that skin medical and the smart eye.... it's weird they call it an eye bag with all the not-eye stuff in it. I mean I'm not complaining but it seems like more people would buy it if it was called something different.

I bought the hair bag - but was saddened to see more Klorane repeats (I wish I could have received the conditioner that goes with this darn shampoo!) - but overall, I'm fairly happy with my purchase of this bag.

IMG_3874.JPG

@@raindrop what's in the time traveler bag? I got that one too.

*This was a comment on msa:

So I got time traveler’s bag:
epionce anti -aging lip repair .42 oz
time bomb cleansing cream 1 oz
darphin hydrating kiwi mask .5 oz
skinceuticals advance pigment corrector 12 ml
juara clover flower youth serum .34 oz
peterthomasroth-anti-aging cleansing gel2 oz
sampar ultra hydrating fluid- .5 oz
alchimie kantic calming cream 1.7 oz

Also from MSA show this for the hair box:

-Harry Josh Carbon Tail Comb
-Julien Farel Vitamin Restore (small sample tub, no size listed)
-Intelligent Beauty Labs Rescue Rapid Repair Hair Mask (6 oz)
-Klorane Extra-Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (1.06 oz)
-Follimedica Thinning Hair Therapy (3.4 oz)
-Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo (2 oz)
-Klorane Shampoo with desert date (6.7 oz)

Resolution kick starters contents:

1) dr Dennis gross, surface refiner and deeper treatment, 1 treatment packet each
2) medicell advanced moisture eye mask duo, 2 patches
3) trophy skin, Argan stem cell serum, foil packet
4) pevonia, power repair hydrating cleanser, 1.7 fl oz
5) kat Burki, hibiscus face mask, 0.23 oz
6) zents, pear oil concentrate, 5 mL
7) perricone MD, chloro plasma treatment mask, 0.4 fl oz
8) skylark memoir fragrance collection, 3 vials (also received same in gym bag)

Gym bag contents:
1) skylark memoir fragrance 3 vials, 0.18 fl oz
2) santalia clinical acne daily cleanser, 4 fl oz
3) inka large brush, no label, possibly a foundation brush?
4) Fekkai styling creme, 2 oz
5) klorane dry shampoo, 1.06 oz
6) Fekkai full blown volume shampoo, 2 oz
7) Koh Gen Do cleansing spa water cloths, 10 cloths
8) EBOOST shaker, plus 2 energy booster packets

Back