Blush Mystery Beauty Box January 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting to find out if other people who ordered got similar/same bag...anyone?
Mine is still not here! I ordered a week ago... Its in IL and I live in San Diego :-(. My monthly box has an invalid tracking code so I have no idea where it is...

Quote: Originally Posted by Classynfun /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is still not here! I ordered a week ago... Its in IL and I live in San Diego :-(. My monthly box has an invalid tracking code so I have no idea where it is...
Maybe I'll just order it anyways...and not expect it anytime soon...lol

I was just curious if it was a "Hey we have a lot of stuff hanging around" kind of bag or if everyone was getting the same stuff

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorenk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm still waiting to find out if other people who ordered got similar/same bag...anyone?
Mine should arrive within the next few days. 

Mine will be arriving this week if the weather permits it. It says it's over 4 lbs. I did order two other small items, but I wouldn't expect them to weigh more than a few oz.....so we'll see. I'm so eager for it to arrive!

Does Blush normally ship by Newgistics??

It took me like 5 steps to get my tracking info, it tells me it will be here Wednesday or Thursday. 

OOPS, this was in reference to the February box!

I received my Winter Wonders box. My box was the same, however the degree body mist was empty, as it has leaked out onto all the other items. I also received the instructions for the Pur-Lisse item, but not the item itself. I've never had an issue with dermstore before but everybody says their customer service is great. I emailed them to see if the items could be replaced (really don't care about the degree, but I want the missing pur-lisse item!). 

Quote: Originally Posted by ItsASubInABox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Price Breakdown (excluding free gifts) for Winter Wonders bag:

Sparitual Nail Polish in Airhead $12.00

Degree Classic Romance Spray $3.97

Jonathan High Shine Flexible Hairspray $30.00

Cures by Avance Age Defyer Eye Cream $50.00

Pur-lisse Pur-lip Comfort $16.00

iQ Derma Firmaceuticals Firming Body Gel $80.00

Decleor Instant Radiance Moisturiser $16.56

Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray $29.00

Bath Ice Cream Lychee Blossom $8.85

Total: $246.
Mine was the same, but the Bath Ice Cream was Sonora  Sunset.  It came in a Beauty Fix travel bag.  the packaging was pretty banged up, but nothing broken. 

May I please ask if the item number on any of the above is #32341? Mine came today and I actually cried over how awful it was. It didn't have any of the above mentioned items but 5 little things shoved into the black bag and two of the items were in boxes all beat up. There was also a hairspray in the bag and it was only a third filled. When I called about my package, they said that the hairspray might have been broken in transport but when my husband looked at it, he said that if that had been the case then the cap would have been filled with broken pieces because there was one jagged piece still attached inside of the cap so it's almost like someone in packing noticed it was broken and just emptied the cap, replaced the top back on it and packed it anyways.   Total letdown and I was so ashamed to call to complain about it. Mostly, I'm so terrified of getting a duplicate of the rotten bag....... forgive me for being selfish but I want mine to look like the pictures here......... I understand it being mystery and all but seriously, did it have to be SO bad???

I received my Winter Wonders Grab Bag today and received all the items as noted above. My Bath Ice Cream was in Cosmopolitan. The items that fit were put in a BeautyFix train case (I already have one, and it's great for travel). My extras were a Sparitual Organic Moisturizing Lotion (1.7 oz), a Dermstore Lip Quench (love this stuff), and packets of Belli Tinted Sunscreen and Elasticity Belly Oil. A great deal for only $20! 

Quote: Originally Posted by beach16sm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  May I please ask if the item number on any of the above is #32341? Mine came today and I actually cried over how awful it was. It didn't have any of the above mentioned items but 5 little things shoved into the black bag and two of the items were in boxes all beat up. There was also a hairspray in the bag and it was only a third filled. When I called about my package, they said that the hairspray might have been broken in transport but when my husband looked at it, he said that if that had been the case then the cap would have been filled with broken pieces because there was one jagged piece still attached inside of the cap so it's almost like someone in packing noticed it was broken and just emptied the cap, replaced the top back on it and packed it anyways.   Total letdown and I was so ashamed to call to complain about it. Mostly, I'm so terrified of getting a duplicate of the rotten bag....... forgive me for being selfish but I want mine to look like the pictures here......... I understand it being mystery and all but seriously, did it have to be SO bad???
I don't understand why you hated yours and everyone else loved it? 

Are you sure you're referring to the same grab bag as the others?

I wanted to order one, but your post has made me very nervous

Quote: Originally Posted by starlite2nite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That is the same as my item number.   What were the products you received?
2.5 fl oz Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Mask

,05 fl oz  Lisa Hoffman Night & Day Vitamin A& C Serum

1.0 fl oz Kerstin Florian Spa Face

.06 Global Goddess i-divine eye color infused with white tea

0.28 oz 3LAB  "M" Cream

4.2 fl oz Bella Bronze tan extender

and the broken almost empty hair spray

after typing this in, I'm worried about if I should have just been thankful but as hard as I try, the bag just didn't/ doesn't work for me.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorenk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I don't understand why you hated yours and everyone else loved it? 

Are you sure you're referring to the same grab bag as the others?

I wanted to order one, but your post has made me very nervous
The customer service guy made sure it was the same item but he also told me that it's the way the mystery bags are, just the luck of the draw of which items you get. Also the weight of my package was just a little over one lb.

Quote: Originally Posted by beach16sm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  2.5 fl oz Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Mask

,05 fl oz  Lisa Hoffman Night & Day Vitamin A& C Serum

1.0 fl oz Kerstin Florian Spa Face

.06 Global Goddess i-divine eye color infused with white tea

0.28 oz 3LAB  "M" Cream

4.2 fl oz Bella Bronze tan extender

and the broken almost empty hair spray

after typing this in, I'm worried about if I should have thejust been thankful but as hard as I try, the bag just didn't/ doesn't work for me.
The Exuviance  is 39.00

The 3lab cream is 270.00 for 2 oz

Global Goddess 18.00

Bella Bronze. 20.00 

Quote: Originally Posted by starlite2nite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The Exuviance  is 39.00

The 3lab cream is 270.00 for 2 oz

Global Goddess 18.00

Bella Bronze. 20.00 
oops.... now I REALLY do feel bad about being disappointed  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   They did say that they would replace the bag but I felt badly about them going through that trouble so all that I requested was for a new hair spray to be sent out. Thank you for posting the prices, now I wonder if I should call back and apologize for complaining.

Quote: Originally Posted by manduh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I received my Winter Wonders box. My box was the same, however the degree body mist was empty, as it has leaked out onto all the other items. I also received the instructions for the Pur-Lisse item, but not the item itself. I've never had an issue with dermstore before but everybody says their customer service is great. I emailed them to see if the items could be replaced (really don't care about the degree, but I want the missing pur-lisse item!). 
Mine got delivered to the post office instead of my home even though the UPS guy delivered another package to my home today and the UPS note said they would attempt to deliver to my home and not the post office.  So how it ended up there I don't know.  But I'll get it tomorrow and then let you all know how mine turned out.  

They responded to my email, and they are going to replace my missing/damaged items! Gotta love good customer service.

Latest posts

Back