Blush Mystery Box August 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of those items is worth $124? Yeesh. I didn't watch the video.

That pixi shadow is probably really awesome though!

Oh, I like or love everything in this bag!!! I remember when NC started selling his care line on QVC a very long time ago. It was wonderful and you got this huge kit of product.. It was during the era of " big hair" so .... needed a lot of products back then.

I love everything. SO happy about the colors shown. 

Which reminds me- everyone be sure and keep an eye on your CC charges. I was double- charged, two consecutive charges minutes apart, then when I called DermStore, they tried to say I have 2 subscriptions. No, I don't. I never have had a subscription to Blush bag before June because Derm Store used to offer that quarterly thing where you picked your own products ( Beauty Fix I think it was??)

Man, some of Beauty Fix was wonderful, and some of it was... expired leftover products.

Blush Mystery bag is really enjoyable for me. I've loved and use almost everything they've sent. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Hi everyone! Just dropping by to let you guys know that, no, you're not going crazy- I merged the 3 August blush box threads into this one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks! We were all so excited about the spoiler link being up, so we made new threads within minutes of each other!  :lol:

I'm loving this box, in general and this month. Got rid of SB, FFF and I'm waiting for my missing item from TestTube and then that one will be gone too.

At first I was like ehhhhh  because of the two hair products.

Then I looked at the ingredients of the SkinMedica.... omg... I need to get TWO Blush mystery boxes this month!  Just kidding but really....  That product has every good ingredient that can BE in a skin cream!  I can't wait!!

The products that are NOT full size are the Pixi and the Nick Chavez shampoo.  The others are full size except for the SkinMedica...  I think that it *is* only a .25oz tube while the full size is $124 for 1.7oz.  Usually, you can tell because it will say underneath the photo "Buy the Full Size"  which means that it is NOT full size.  If it says Review This Product then it's full size. 

But the SkinMedica doesn't say anything under it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Still... I can't wait to try it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm going to wait and see the sizes of everything before I purchase this one. I'd love to hear what you guys think of the coverage and formula of the bb cream when you get it!

I got my Blush bag today! They are so fast, always! Just FYI, the nail polish color that I received was actually a deep burgundy red with shimmer. I was pleasantly surprised that it was not the bright red that is pictured. The color I got is called Milan. Great for fall!

I got my bag today too! 

Unfortunately, bb Cream just isn't for me so I put that up for trade right away on MSA.  But, the rest I'll try! 

I got the Tahiti nail polish.  It's not red.  It's more of a dark hot pink. 

The Pixi looks full sized to me.  I got Graphite Glint

Excited to try the Neuma, undecided on the shampoo though...my hair is my worst nightmare and products just don't see to work for me like they do  most others.

I am finding that the higher end skin care stuff really is superior so the more samples I get, the longer I can go without purchasing full size!

The sub is one of my favorites...even if there is something I do love I can usually easily trade or sell it and still use enough that the box is always more than worth it to me.  I

At first I was like ehhhhh  because of the two hair products.

Then I looked at the ingredients of the SkinMedica.... omg... I need to get TWO Blush mystery boxes this month!  Just kidding but really....  That product has every good ingredient that can BE in a skin cream!  I can't wait!!

The products that are NOT full size are the Pixi and the Nick Chavez shampoo.  The others are full size except for the SkinMedica...  I think that it *is* only a .25oz tube while the full size is $124 for 1.7oz.  Usually, you can tell because it will say underneath the photo "Buy the Full Size"  which means that it is NOT full size.  If it says Review This Product then it's full size. 

But the SkinMedica doesn't say anything under it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Still... I can't wait to try it!
The SkinMedica is the 0.25oz size.  The Neuma, BB Matte, Nail Polish and Pixi are all full sized.

I just cancelled. It's not that I don't love the products, because I do and have been a staunch Blush supporter in the past, but it's the shipping.

Every month since January, except two, there has been a problem with shipping for me-I sometimes end up getting my box 2 weeks after others post that they get theirs. The tracking links don't work on the blush site. Most of the problem actually lies within the shippers (whether USPS or newgistics), but it's become a hassle to get the box every month. It's like the universe is telling me to not get this box anymore...I'm tired of calling Blush every month. Like I said, not their fault but I'm just tired of it. Too bad...I always love the products, and this month is no exception.

It is 2 oz.
Thanx :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Mine showed up today. Yesterday I went to my orders and the order tracking link was bad for this months. So I copied the tracking number and did it manually.

It's a pity that I can't use 2 products this month. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. The Pixi and the Dr Brandt BB matte. The bb cream says it is for oily and combination skin. And my daughter refuses to put any sort of cream on her face. Makes sense, I wouldn't at her age either (upper twenties).

Received my box today. It's definitely not my favorite out of the more recent months but that's just because I won't use quite a few of the products. I was also sent the Tahiti Polish which I think is a pretty decent shade of hot pink, will definitely try it on my toes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was happy to hear the Pixi pencil was full size but unfortunately mine wasn't included in my bag. What is normal procedure? Just send an email and let them know or calling is better? I would like to try the product but if it's going to be a huge hassle or they don't send out a replacement, no sense in bothering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone try the shampoo yet? After a second look it suddenly seems relevant to my interests.

@@MemeJunkie I'd shoot them an email or if you don't hear back in a few days, give them a call. I can't imagine why they wouldn't send you a replacement.

Back