Blush Mystery Box August 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up my box from the mail and i'm so happy with it.  I tried the texturizer cream, but fyi. . a little goes a LONG way.  It smells nice and I think it will work out well on my fine hair, but next time I'll use the tiniest amount. 

The BB cream matches my skin tone, though I agree that it's a bad idea to put skin tone specific things in a box unless they match to your profile.  It had separated a little from shipping, so I had to shake it up.  For those who end up with a cream that's too light for your skin, you might consider swapping it for something else.  My Subscription Addiction has a really great swapping page and hopefully you'll get something really awesome out of the trade, since the BB cream has a high value.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The Manuka hand cream is likely the gem in this box.  I have tried all sorts of expensive overnight hand treatments in the past, and none beats this!

You see, I work in the medical profession.  And when I apply this cream before gloving up, and then wear them a long while, something amazing happens to my hands!  They look all plump like a babies bottom!  Then once they dry a bit, my hands are sooo smooth and soft!  I can just imagine what would happen over night.  You have to try this with gloves!

I love my PIxi shadow pen. I use it over my liquid black eyeliner and it gives me a  soft smokey sexy look, I look 10 years younger  after using it, I LOVE IT ! and I thank Blush Mystery for the discovery.

Blush is truly one of my favorites! I'm happy to get the Nick Chavez shampoo this month, because I have been meaning to switch out my shampoo temporarily. I am so excited to get SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream!! My favorite!! I got the nail polish in Milan. It sat in my hot stuffy mailbox all day, and slightly exploded out the cap, then stuck itself to the BB Shine Erase box, LOL.

I'm going to cancel either this sub or BoxyCharm, because I added a small batch perfume label sub today.

Help me decide which goes: I like Blush's brands, but hate the hair care and give it all away. 

I like BoxyCharm's contents usually, but got really weird colors in my August box, bad enough to make me unsub. 

Price of the two doesn't matter. Which do those of you who get both think is the better value? I honestly can't judge, because my first Blush box was SO awesome ( the one with the NYX palette).. June, I think. 

Thanks in advance to all who have an opinion. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to cancel either this sub or BoxyCharm, because I added a small batch perfume label sub today.

Help me decide which goes: I like Blush's brands, but hate the hair care and give it all away. 

I like BoxyCharm's contents usually, but got really weird colors in my August box, bad enough to make me unsub. 

Price of the two doesn't matter. Which do those of you who get both think is the better value? I honestly can't judge, because my first Blush box was SO awesome ( the one with the NYX palette).. June, I think. 

Thanks in advance to all who have an opinion. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I was trying to make the same decision. I decided to cancel both and wait for the full spoilers on each box. Since neither box sells out before we know the full contents I can wait and see which box I like best for September then resubscribe. Then cancel after it arrives and do the same the next month. It is pretty easy to cancel and resubscribe to both of them. 

Back