Blush Mystery Box July 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting! How did you find the spoilers?  I'm excited for the lip gloss.  I have so many lip pencils already that I don't use.  I really need to make an effort to use them.  I've never heard of the hair care brand so I can't wait to try it.  Eye creams are something I use daily so it will be put to good use.    

Yay!  Another good one!  I too am overloaded on gloss and eye creams but these are both new brands to me (as is everything else this month too!).  Hand Cream and anti-frizz products are always welcome!  Very excited for this box!

I'm so excited for this box. Last month was amazing and I was worried this month wouldn't be so good. I have no lip pencils, so win here and I'm always willing to try a new lip gloss especially a new to me brand. Hair and eye products are always welcome. Even the little face packets will be fun. Thanks for the spoilers I really appreciate it.

I am pretty pleased with this month. I can use everything in it. I'm starting to get quite the collection of anti frizz hair products, but so far none really work, so I'm happy to try another one .. could be an HG maybe?

Very excited to try the eye cream!!! I have tried so many others but not real happy the results from any so far... I'm pleased with this month also and also like the different brands to try.

I'll be passing on this month. The only thing I'm interested in would be the RBR lip gloss.The other items aren't things I really need right now.

I just cancelled my sub. Good lord their automated system is a pain.

@ I've bought several grab bags. Some of them were really great. I think they only put those up for sale when they have extra stuff from previous months' boxes. I haven't seen any up for awhile. There also haven't recently been any bags that I'd like to buy again either though.
Im never cancelling mine, theres just too much  higher end value here and  full sizes. Let IPSY do the Pixi and Babs till the end of time, Im really enjoying the High End value  of Blush Mystery .Im still using my Jonathan Shampoo and avacado foot cream from prior box 

Im never cancelling mine, theres just too much  higher end value here and  full sizes. Let IPSY do the Pixi and Babs till the end of time, Im really enjoying the High End value  of Blush Mystery .Im still using my Jonathan Shampoo and avacado foot cream from prior box 
This box is totally a great value...if you like the products they send out. I have very picky skin and haven't been able to use 90% of the stuff I've received because it wasn't suited for my skin type. I think they only thing I've used in the last 3 months was the Nyx be free pallet.

I do like that foot cream though! But I received it in a grab bag because I wasn't subscribed the month they sent it out.

I received my box today.  I sampled the Great Barrier Island Bee Co hand cream and I like it.  I was disappointed when I saw the lip gloss color I received (Smother Me with Kisses).  It almost went into the swap/trade pile, but I decided to try it and I love the color!  It looks completely different when you put it on.  This was not my favorite box, but I will use the items so it's a good value for me. 

I haven't been charged for my July box, I don't think. Is their charge automatic or do we have to purchase a box every month? I got June's and love it, but nothing from them in either email or charges for July. 

Thanks.

I haven't been charged for my July box, I don't think. Is their charge automatic or do we have to purchase a box every month? I got June's and love it, but nothing from them in either email or charges for July. 

Thanks.
It depends on how you did it when you signed up. If you paid $29.99 that should be the reoccurring subscription. If you paid the $30 something on, that's just the one time box. They are pretty prompt with their monthly fees. You might want to double check with CS.

Smother me with Kisses was in my box too.  It looks so bright and I thought I would hate it but it is very soft once it goes on.  Very happy since I didn't like the Luscious lip pencil in a previous box.

It depends on how you did it when you signed up. If you paid $29.99 that should be the reoccurring subscription. If you paid the $30 something on, that's just the one time box. They are pretty prompt with their monthly fees. You might want to double check with CS.
I called and spoke with the nicest CS person at Blush. He took my order for a recurring sub, and said my July box will ship out on Monday. I apparently did the stupid thing last month without realizing it and only got a single issue box. It was FABULOUS, though. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Could someone just please list the contents? Everyone is posting little snippets that don't make a lot of sense without knowing what is in the entire box. I thought I had found a review of the box, but no, it was for an " adult" bunch of sex toys called " blushbox", 

I tried the SmartEye and was pretty impressed with the results.  Surprised me.
I tried the SmartEye and was pretty impressed with the results.  Surprised me.
Just wondering... does yours seem a bit watery? I found myself trying to shake the tube but maybe it's supposed to be a bit thin and watery. I do know that if you're not careful, way more than you need tends to come out of the tube. I've used mine a few times and I'm not sure if I can tell a difference, the first time that I used it, I remember feeling a bit of a tightening sensation but not so much anymore......

Just wondering... does yours seem a bit watery? I found myself trying to shake the tube but maybe it's supposed to be a bit thin and watery. I do know that if you're not careful, way more than you need tends to come out of the tube. I've used mine a few times and I'm not sure if I can tell a difference, the first time that I used it, I remember feeling a bit of a tightening sensation but not so much anymore......
Mine was the same...just a little watery. I also tried to shake it, but it didn't really work. I can tell a difference with the cream. I really like it! I don't feel that tightening sensation that others are talking about, though..

Back