Blush Mystery Box July 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was the same...just a little watery. I also tried to shake it, but it didn't really work. I can tell a difference with the cream. I really like it! I don't feel that tightening sensation that others are talking about, though..
Thanks for the info about yours also being a little watery.... I know what you mean about the tightening sensation, I've only felt the on the first time that I used the product but I also do have a problem and will continue to use it.......these days, I will try just about anything for the chance of a miracle product making my under-eye bags vanish! :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not at all sad I cancelled.
Kind of with you on this but the hair products are always the saving grace for me. They're usually fabulous and pay for the box. But the rest of the box this month was about as exciting to me as Birchbox was...which is on my cancellation list for sure after this months disappointment.

If I were to sign up today, I know I'll be charged right away for the July box, but when would I get charged for the August box? Do they just mass charge everyone at the same time or would I be charged in exactly 30 days?

I'm just wondering since some subs do it every 30 days!

If I were to sign up today, I know I'll be charged right away for the July box, but when would I get charged for the August box? Do they just mass charge everyone at the same time or would I be charged in exactly 30 days?

I'm just wondering since some subs do it every 30 days!
You will be charged on or around the 1st, but only if you sign up for a reoccurring subscription.

Kind of with you on this but the hair products are always the saving grace for me. They're usually fabulous and pay for the box. But the rest of the box this month was about as exciting to me as Birchbox was...which is on my cancellation list for sure after this months disappointment.
I'm not really into hair products so those always kind of bummed me out. I do now have like 2 full size hairsprays though....that will last me a life time. I have found some really great products, I'm not a Klorane dry shampoo addict, and I love the Paula's choice BHA & purlisse lip whatever that stuff is that I can't think of right now. Haha.

BB was the hugest disappointment in terms of beauty subs. You can only get tea bags and the same beauty protect shampoo & conditioner. I'm not even kidding....I got that stuff 3 times. I only had one account.

I'm not really into hair products so those always kind of bummed me out. I do now have like 2 full size hairsprays though....that will last me a life time. I have found some really great products, I'm not a Klorane dry shampoo addict, and I love the Paula's choice BHA & purlisse lip whatever that stuff is that I can't think of right now. Haha.

BB was the hugest disappointment in terms of beauty subs. You can only get tea bags and the same beauty protect shampoo & conditioner. I'm not even kidding....I got that stuff 3 times. I only had one account.
I don't use hairspray but I've loved the treatments the last two months. If you hadn't cancelled I would have bought/traded with you in a second! To me dry shampoo makes your hair feel dirtier so totally not for me...I'd rather just not wash it. lol
Although I've never received tea bags for the life of me I still can't figure out the BB love. Every hand cream I've ever received, although they may be a little more high end, has never been anything larger than what I can buy for .99 in the travel bins at the pharmacy and every other anti-aging/wrinkle cream is never large enough to actually decide if it works for you. Hair products, forget it if you have long hair like I do. Although I do think it's great you can review products in order to earn points to use in the shop, I hate to review products I can barely try and I still haven't received a single item I can't live without. This month I received a new purse hand cream, same as every other month. Later, Birchbox...

Does Blush post spoilers anywhere?  Just wondering what we have to look forward to in August!!

I have to say that the SmartEye is like magic.

I do shake it before use.

But I was so impressed I took it over to my MIL's and had her try it.  She's 59 on Thursday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Anyway, she put it only under one eye and didn't tell us which one it was.  Then she made us guess which one she'd used it on.  Well, it was VERY obvious!  One undereye was way smoother, plumper and less wrinkly than the other.

Haha! Now she's hooked!  She begged me to give her mine but I said "No Way! I need it!"  And then I swapped for a new one for her.  She's going to be very happy on Thursday.

@@ItsASubInABox how do you find those secret articles?!  I've tried everything I can think of to get them to appear but no luck!
I think you just take the link from last month and increase the number at the end. June's spoiler was around 1750, and this month's was 1800 something. Right now the articles go up to 1824, so I would imagine that you keep trying to increase the number until you hit the spoiler article.

Back