Bobbi Brown Holiday 2007: Pink Quartz Collection

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Bobbi Brown Holiday 2007: Pink Quartz Collection

A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes, too many compliments, or too many Bobbi Brown shimmer brick compacts.

The newest limited-edition Shimmer Brick Compact, Pink Quartz, is part of the Bobbi Brown Holiday 2007 Pink Quartz Collection. A blend of pink, rose, beige and gold hues create a soft golden glow—or can be used individually as eyeshadow or highlighter. Also in this collection is the Pink Quartz Mini Brush Set and, of course, the Best of Chocolate Eye & Lip Kit that we told you about last month.

Will you be adding Pink Quartz to your collection?

Source

Reaction score
bobbi stuff are to die for =) love the shimmerbricks!!

Reaction score
Ohh...I think that shimmerbrick would look great on my skintone!!! Unfortunately, all my $$$ is going to Christmas gifts for others this year.

I wonder if they'll still have any left after Christmas? lol.

Reaction score
Why does she always come up with those colors, I love the idea but I want more choices!! please at least come up with purples? lol

Reaction score
Hi Marisol,

Thanks for posting. Those items look very pretty.

Reaction score
no no no no no!! Why did you ever post this? I can't resist..i must have! <drool>

Reaction score
I'm really interested in trying those shimmer bricks.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Does anyone know how much it is? I really want it! The brush set is $45 and the Shimmerbrick is $38.

Reaction score
i definitely love the brush set, and the e/s look interesting. i don't like much the chocolate thing.

Reaction score
Considering I like, worship at the altar of Bobbi Brown, I will eat up anything new that brilliant lady comes up with.