• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bondi Nail Mail Swap!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have:

Top of the Rock

Teal Magnolia (traded)

(I also have lots of goodies on my trade list [see my signature] if you want to trade the polishes I "need" for something on there.)

I desperately NEED:  
uglyhammer.gif

Tavern on the . . .

Chasing the Sun

LADY LIBERTY!!! (bought out of desperation)

Blue Skies (received in trade)

Is it better to reply to a post or PM someone?

I have:

Fool's

Top of the Rock

Central Park Blossom

Looking for:

Strawberry Fields

NYPD

Uptown Girl

Starry Night

Horny Mistress

Is it better to reply to a post or PM someone? I have: Fool's Top of the Rock Central Park Blossom Looking for: Strawberry Fields NYPD Uptown Girl Starry Night Horny Mistress
I think PM to avoid confusion?

I have: Brick Road

Fuschia-istic

Central Park Blossom

Fool's

Would like: Tavern on the*

Teal Magnolia* 

Uptown Girl*

Botanical Beauty

The Limelight

Lady Liberty

Starry Night

Midnight Mystery

* I may end up buying these via another box--not clear what's happening there. 

ETA: Trades in progress for the items striked-through.

Hi folks!  I'm an utter newbie to MUT trading, so please let me know if there's anything special I need to do / fix.

I'm happy to mail first to established traders.  :)

I have:

- Fool's

- Central Park Blossom

Most interested in trading for:

- Teal Magnolia

- Strawberry Fields

- Chasing the Sun

- Lady Liberty

- NYPD

- Horny Mistress

- Fuschia-istic

Have: Fool's City Slicker Want: - Strawberry Fields - Chasing the Sun - Lady Liberty - Horny Mistress - Tavern on the - The Limelight - Top of the Rock - Bontanical Beauty Thanks

Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lexxies22, because you are such an awesome customer, I will trade you the Brick Road and Fuchsia-istic for Starry Night and Horny Mistress. I'll send you a return shipping label along with the polish I'll trade you ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
THIS...is awesome!! Never would have thought Richard would join this board, participate, and be so FRICKING awesome!!!!
heart.gif

kisskiss.gif
heart.gif

I'm a newbie when it comes to trading so you will have to help me with the process, but I want to try to do it on here before going through the FB trade group!

Up for Trade:
Brick Road
Central Park Blossom

May be willing to part with:
Fool's
City Slicker

WANT WANT WANT:
Strawberry Fields!!!!
Lady Liberty!!!!
Teal Magnolia
Chasing the Sun

(Edited because I have a trade in progress
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

I have

The Limelight

Botanical Beauty

NYPD

Starry Night

I need

Midnight Mystery

I have for swap: teal magnolia yarok Feed Your Youth Hair & Scalp Serum, 1.0 fl. oz. I want: Central Park blossom Fools Midnight mystery A different beauty product! 100% Pure makeup, Suki or Love & Toast perfume

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love Yarok feed your volume shampoo or conditioner! 

Unfortunately, I don't have Bondi nail polish to swap, but please take a peek at my trade list: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/130113/jpark107-trade-list
I have the shampoo and conditioner. I won't be able to do a swap till next Saturday when I get back home. If you are still wanting it then, I will take a look at your list.

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love Yarok feed your volume shampoo or conditioner! 

Unfortunately, I don't have Bondi nail polish to swap, but please take a peek at my trade list: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/130113/jpark107-trade-list
I have the shampoo and conditioner. I won't be able to do a swap till next Saturday when I get back home. If you are still wanting it then, I will take a look at your list.

I don't mind waiting at all! PM me when you get a chance to look over my trade list  
smile.gif

Hey everybody,

I really really really want The Limelight.

I will trade anything on my trade list, so please let me know!

wub.gif

Back