• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bondi Nail Mail Swap!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone! I figured that my Bondi shopping spree might hurt me when I got my first box, but I'm loving the new swap threads! I have:  Teal Magnolia pending Top of the Rock Strawberry Fields Want:  Fuchsia-istic Uptown Girl Brick Road Fool's Blue Skies ETA: I have a trade thread now! It's in my signature if you would care to take a look. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And ETA again: You ladies are fast! I've already traded two colors and Teal Magnolia is pending. I have a bunch of other stuff in my trade list though, if you are looking to move Uptown Girl, Fool's, or Blue Skies!

Hey Bondi Girls!

I have:

The Limelight (already own it!)

I would LOVE:

Blue Skies

Lady Liberty

Midnight Mystery

(...I see a pattern here!)

Central Park Blossom

Originally Posted by kellyrd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have:

Fool's

City Slicker

Want:

- Strawberry Fields

- Chasing the Sun

- Lady Liberty

- Horny Mistress

- Tavern on the

- The Limelight

- Top of the Rock

- Bontanical Beauty

Thanks
I have Chasing the Sun and would love to trade for your City Slicker.

Hi Ladies,

I hope this is allowed here...I'm ISO Uptown Girl, Teal Magnolia, and Strawberry fields...I've swapped/ordered all the Bondi my budget will allow so I do not have Bondi to trade b/c I love all the Bondi in my collection BUT I do have a few Juleps to offload?!? Please don't kick me out 
peek.gif

I'm thinking two Juleps for 1 Bondi is pretty fair...here's a link to my trade list https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/137195/julep-polishes-for-sale-bondi-swap

Please PM me if interested :) 

The swapped/1 mani colors. Note fill line. Amy, Nan, Jane, Harley, Eden, Lynn, Audrey, Bess

New, swatched only colors: Parker, Amy, Sarah, Lauren, Carrie

Originally Posted by alterkate /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi everyone! I figured that my Bondi shopping spree might hurt me when I got my first box, but I'm loving the new swap threads!

I have: 

Teal Magnolia pending

Top of the Rock

Strawberry Fields

Want: 

Fuchsia-istic

Uptown Girl

Brick Road

Fool's

Blue Skies

ETA: I have a trade thread now! It's in my signature if you would care to take a look.
smile.gif

And ETA again: You ladies are fast! I've already traded two colors and Teal Magnolia is pending. I have a bunch of other stuff in my trade list though, if you are looking to move Uptown Girl, Fool's, or Blue Skies!
Okay, I can't edit my post anymore so here's my update: All I need is Fool's and my Bondi collection will be complete! (I broke down and bought Uptown Girl and Blue Skies tonight before the GETONE code expired.) (and yes, by complete, I mean I will have purchased and/or traded for the ENTIRE collection! 
icon_redface.gif

So if anyone is looking to offload their Fool's, please take a look at my trade list in my signature and let me know what you'd like to swap!!

Hey all,

Just got my boxes in the mail  yesterday!  I was hoping to swap my Starry Nights for Blue Skies.  Any takers?  PM me!

Originally Posted by superstrcarwash /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have:

The Limelight

Strawberry Fields 

Want:

Horny Mistress

NYPD

Top of the Rock 

Fool's
Since I can't update my post. (Anyone know the time limit for that?) Trades in progress! Woo!

I've done a few trades and made a B1G1 purchase (couldn't help myself!)

I can't figure out how to go back and edit my other post so here's an update:

Have:

Brick Road

Want:

Chasing the Sun

Hi All! Be sure to join the Bondi Group here on MakeupTalk.  You can start all new threads about Bondi in the group and join the conversations taking place over there! :)  Good luck with your swap!

Hello Ladies,

Dupes

Brick Road

NYPD.

Willing to swap for

Starry Night

Lady Liberty

Tavern on the

Horny Mistress

Fool's

Central Park Blossom

Is anyone swapping their Love & Toast perfumes? I really want to try one!

Have:

The Limelight

Starry Nights

City Slicker

Strawberry Fields

Want:

Central Park Blossom

Botanical Beauty

Uptown Girl

Chasing the Sun

Fuchia-tastic

Horny Mistress