Bourjois cosmetics?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
does anyone like them? There are some blushes that look nice.

Reaction score
Not a fan. The 3D lipglosses are nice but the eye shadows don't seem to have much pigmentation. Haven't tried the blushes though.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sirvinya The 3D lipglosses are nice I think the 3D glosses' pretty popular, though I haven tried them. I have tried one of their eyeshadows though. The colour I hated(pick wrong colour), the effect is more a sheer wash than opaque. Think light shimmer. I guess its good if u want a light coat of colour...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sirvinya Not a fan. The 3D lipglosses are nice but the eye shadows don't seem to have much pigmentation. Haven't tried the blushes though. I agree with e/s comment. It's ok to wear for a short time, but after awhile....and it takes a lot of swipes to get the actual colour
Haven't really tried the other stuff in the line.

Reaction score
I didn't care for the e/s because of the reason the ladies stated so far. I did like the Pump up the Volume mascara. It was alright.

Reaction score
Bourjois cosmetics aren't available here in Malaysia.I got it when i went to Dubai. I like their Khol pencils as they are very dark but unfortunately smudges badly on my lower lids..but on lids..it stays put..gud for smokeys..

Reaction score
I tried their eye shadows and their lasting power sucks!

Reaction score
All that stuff looks so cute,but I 've heard some bad stuff about their e/s.

I haven't heard much from their blushes,I've also been wondering about those,they just look so pretty

Reaction score
Their e/s were some of the first that i ever got. And i agree with the girls - the pigmentation and staying power is pants! You have to layer so much on to get a decent amount of colour to show up.

But i have no idea what the blushes are like.

Reaction score
Bourjois is very popular in Poland and thought to be one of the best brands for not too much money. 3D lipglosses and blushes are number one among many other brands like Isa Dora or Art Deco.

Very good is also Coup de Theater Mascara

Reaction score
I'm with the girls on this one too Liz.. None of their e/s or blush have much pigmentation. And they're WAY over-priced. I'm always drawn to their e/s when i'm looking at their display because there are some colours that look cool but if you swipe your finger on the tester you'll see that nothing comes off!

Liz

Reaction score
so i guess the blushes are a no go
the colors look pretty, but they seem really shimmery/glittery

Reaction score
I think I'll be staying away since no one has said too many good things about them - too bad their colors do look pretty!

Reaction score
I had a Bourjois blush that was lovely, but after the first couple of times I used it, I found it really hard to pick up any of the colour with my brush, almost as if it had gone hard and cakey. Maybe just the brush I use, but I gave it to my mother so that I can use my Nars blushes instead, mwahahah!

(I also had problems picking up enough blush with a Chanel blush too, which is why I thought it might have something to do with my brush. But it still doesn't explain why I managed to pick up the colour the first couple of times!)

I have to say, I much prefer either Nars powder blushes or L'Oreal Blush Delicieux anyway

Isabelle

Reaction score
I have two of the loose eyeshadows, and they're quite good. Nothing amazing, but I have to disagree as the staying power lasted pretty much all day. The pressed eyeshadows are very washy, I've only tried one that I really liked. I am a huge fan of the lipglosses however, the nudey-gold colour especially =D

Reaction score
i have like 3 shades of the blushes (which are the best in this brand)

a ligt bronze/peachy one- pink- and one that is so similar to NARS orgasm (the exact color with the exact golden shimmer <3 )

thier prodcuts are cute and petite,the kinda products you wanna carry in ur purse ^^

Reaction score
I like their 3-D glosses and lipsticks. That's all I have tried though!

Latest posts