Box of Style by The Zoe Report **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm over the moon excited about the second spoiler- I'm in love with that brand !! Now I just want to see a full reveal !!!!

Mine is moving now!! Estimated delivery next Wednesday, but smart post always gets to me a day early. But the weight dropped to 3.3lbs from 4lbs when the label was created. Really hoping for spoilers today or tomorrow, I can't wait to see what is in this one!
Mine dropped in weight too from 4 lbs to 3.2.  Also expected to arrive on Wednesday.  Excited to see whats in the this one, I have a feeling that spoiler will be in the smaller size but thats ok hopefully it just means the other goodies are worth more and super super awesome.  Anyone have any guesses for this box?

Has anyone not received a shipping notice yet? I checked my spam folder and nothin' so far.

Has anyone not received a shipping notice yet? I checked my spam folder and nothin' so far.
I have not received a shipping notice.  On my account it says processing.  But I am seasonal, not annual.  This will be my first box.

I have not received a shipping notice, account still says processing. I am annual, but this will be my first box, I signed up in mid-July. I checked with 3 other friends who are waiting for their first box and none of them have shipping notices either. Sounds as if there are still quite a few of us waiting for shipping!

I have two annual boxes that I signed up for months apart. I got the first box notice about 30 min before I got second box. I think they do it in order of when you subbed.

Mine says it will be here Saturday!! But surely we have some Californians who already got it??

I'm still awaiting my shipment notification, too.  I signed up with a seasonal membership, and this will be my first box…signed up sometime in July.  I love both spoilers though, so I can't wait!

I just saw the spoiler.  I'm not thrilled, but I wasn't thrilled about the nippies either and I actually loooooooooooveeeeee them.  Same for the bronzer - I think sun bunny was my gateway bronzer and I will now be a lot more comfortable using them going forward.  Rachel Zoe is GOOD. 

I just saw the spoiler.  I'm not thrilled, but I wasn't thrilled about the nippies either and I actually loooooooooooveeeeee them.  Same for the bronzer - I think sun bunny was my gateway bronzer and I will now be a lot more comfortable using them going forward.  Rachel Zoe is GOOD. 
Isn't that Sun Bunny great?   I was kind of bummed about getting a bronzer because I have soooo many and I always felt like they were too dark. But the Sun Bunny is so versatile and just right, plus I love how buildable it is.   We'll see what happens with this box, but so far Rachel Zoe can do no wrong in my book. 

I got my tracking number yesterday. The weight changed from 4 to 2.2lbs. Does that mean I'm missing an item or that other people are getting a bonus item? guess I won't know till September 11th, that's the estimated delivery date. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box is on the move, delivery expected on Tuesday (which I hope is right because I leave for a trip on Wed!). Weight changed from 4 lbs to 3.2 lbs now that it's moving.

Latest posts

Back