Box of Style by The Zoe Report **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shashi...wasn't that the brand of the turquoise and gold braided bracelet thing from a long ago PSMH box? The one I repeatedly cursed for getting weird kinks so I never wore it? I will be eyeing the earring suspiciously until they are in hand.

Excited about everything; I might not be able to pull off the hat though.

Shashi...wasn't that the brand of the turquoise and gold braided bracelet thing from a long ago PSMH box? The one I repeatedly cursed for getting weird kinks so I never wore it? I will be eyeing the earring suspiciously until they are in hand.

Excited about everything; I might not be able to pull off the hat though.
I am worried about the hat, too.  Love the look of it but I have a small head and fine hair.  It's REALLY hard for me to find hats that look good on me and are not overwhelming. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am worried about the hat, too.  Love the look of it but I have a small head and fine hair.  It's REALLY hard for me to find hats that look good on me and are not overwhelming. 
I have the same problem with hats. I never wear them because they don't look good on me. But with this I'm willing to try it. Anything that Rachel recommends/curates, I'm all over. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> It's definitely not an item I would ever buy but that's one of the reason I love this box. It pushes me out of my comfort zone and I get to try things that I would never go out and buy. 

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! I LOVE that hat. I have been looking for one just like it for a while now. Best box!!!! Isn't that serum the one from the Pop sugar summer box? No...that was the elephant serum. Where did we get a body serum like that?

Ok I don't even have the box in my hands and I want to know what the winter hero item is already LOL.  They should put a little postcard in the box that reveals what the next hero item will be.  Not that it really matters seeing that I m a yearly subscriber lol  Anyhoo enjoy your boxes ladies rock those hats!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! I LOVE that hat. I have been looking for one just like it for a while now. Best box!!!! Isn't that serum the one from the Pop sugar summer box? No...that was the elephant serum. Where did we get a body serum like that?
Your posts always make chuckle and smile lol.  The body serum was in a monthly pop sugar box March or April I believe.  I ve been using it all summer its almost all gone.  So happy to have another one!

When someone else gets their box, could you post a little more hat, earring, and notebook info? Thank you.
MSA confirmed with The Zoe Report, the hat is Top Shop Fedora $48, and the notebooks are Sloane Stationary $40 ( custom made for subscribers, one says "It's Everything", the other is "Shut It Down")

popsugar

Great looking box. I don't get this sub but I might try to scoop up that hat in the trades. 

Got the box!. Attached are some pics for more info.

My impressions:

Love the watch. I haven't worn a watch in years (since getting a smartphone) but this one is so chic and it would be nice to be able to tell the time quickly..

I am not a hat person at all. My head is freakishly small and I have fine hair and hats look awful on me. HOWEVER this one actually fits me and looks good. I still have to get used to the idea of wearing a hat, I just never do. Need to get used to it, but it does look great on. I love the color - it is dark olive which is unexpected and cooler than black or gray IMO.

The earring are super delicate - very small. I like them tho.

The serum seems nice and I like that it's made of natural ingredients.

I also never use notebooks - but these are cute. I'll probably gift them.

I'll definitely try the spray. 

IMG_8431.jpgIMG_8432.jpgIMG_8433.jpgIMG_8434.JPGIMG_8435.JPGIMG_8436.jpg

IMG_8437.jpg

IMG_8439.jpg

My impressions:

Love the watch. I haven't worn a watch in years (since getting a smartphone) but this one is so chic and it would be nice to be able to tell the time quickly..

I am not a hat person at all. My head is freakishly small and I have fine hair and hats look awful on me. HOWEVER this one actually fits me and looks good. I still have to get used to the idea of wearing a hat, I just never do. Need to get used to it, but it does look great on. I love the color - it is dark olive which is unexpected and cooler than black or gray IMO.

IMG_8431.jpg
IMG_8432.jpg
IMG_8433.jpg
IMG_8434.JPG
IMG_8435.JPG
IMG_8436.jpg
Thank you for the pictures and extra deetz! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a pretty large head -- do you think the hat will adjust to fit?

My impressions:

IMG_8431.jpg
IMG_8432.jpg
IMG_8433.jpg
IMG_8434.JPG
IMG_8435.JPG
IMG_8436.jpg
Yes, thank you soooo much for the great pictures!!! 

That hat looks so chic and I just can't get over how spot on this box is for fall!   Has anyone added up the total retail value?  It has to be way over $300!!   I like how this box is truly curated, everything is very fall and luxe and stylish.    

Also - I've been seeing the Cluse watch in blogs and magazines and such, so it's definitely on trend and of the moment while still managing to be timeless.   Now that Rachel has a show on TV again, I'm wondering if companies are going to be clamoring to work with her because of all the publicity they'll be getting in return.   Rachel Zoe and her team really get their customers and I can tell they must work very, very hard.   

Yes, thank you soooo much for the great pictures!!! 

That hat looks so chic and I just can't get over how spot on this box is for fall!   Has anyone added up the total retail value?  It has to be way over $300!!   I like how this box is truly curated, everything is very fall and luxe and stylish.    

Also - I've been seeing the Cluse watch in blogs and magazines and such, so it's definitely on trend and of the moment while still managing to be timeless.   Now that Rachel has a show on TV again, I'm wondering if companies are going to be clamoring to work with her because of all the publicity they'll be getting in return.   Rachel Zoe and her team really get their customers and I can tell they must work very, very hard.   
MSA has a price breakdown and I calculated $322 for everything: http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2015/09/rachel-zoe-box-of-style-complete-fall-2015-box-spoilers.html#comments

My impressions:

IMG_8431.jpg
IMG_8432.jpg
IMG_8433.jpg
IMG_8434.JPG
IMG_8435.JPG
IMG_8436.jpg
thank you for these pics!

looks fantastic! i would think One Love would want to send out a different product from what was sent to Popsugar just for marketing but love the spray so def happy!  loving rose gold on earrings + watch +  think olive is def a great color for everyone plus the belt around the hat is a nice touch! very happy to have an annual sub...now i wish they would make more than 4 boxes a year! 

Dang, I thought the hat was black. I might have to sell it. Are the earrings rose gold? I am looking from my phone so it's hard to tell.

Latest posts

Back