Box of Style by The Zoe Report **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, I thought the hat was black. I might have to sell it. Are the earrings rose gold? I am looking from my phone so it's hard to tell.
I went home and got my box.  For the 1st time in my sub box history I will use every single thing in the box! 

For those of you worried about the hat, don't discount it until you physically try it on.  I also am of the small head/fine hair variety and this hat works on me!  I will be buying some sizing tape to make it fit a little more snug, but I really do like it!  I thought it was black from the photo but it is a really pretty, deep olive.  It's a very wearable and neutral shade.  

The earrings are rose gold and gorgeous.  They don't look like costume jewelry - they look like the real thing. Can't wait to wear them with the watch tomorrow.  I have tiny wrists and love the way the watch is oversized, but not at all clunky. I am REALLY picky about watches (I could actually be a bit snobbish TBH) but this watch looks and feels like it costs WAY more than it's retail price.

I guess I will have to give the serum a shot since I now have 2 bottles of it, but from the reviews everyone gave it it sounds like good stuff.  Probably use it on my neck and chest in the morning instead of my facial serum.

The notebooks are perfect and I am so happy there are 2! My good friend and I are traveling to London next year to celebrate our 50th (*sigh) birthdays and I am putting together a carryon for her full of travel "essentials" that I want to give to her next month.  I still needed a notebook for this and I LOVE that these are perfect! (One for her, one for me).

The Laundress spray will be perfect for my travels next year, as well.  I usually pack some Fabreze but this will be going with me instead.  

The value of this box is simply amazing.

I am SOOOO happy and glad I signed up for a yearly sub.  I have to say this kicks the butt of PSMH LE boxes IMHO. I won't be ordering those anymore unless the word "travel" is in the theme spoiler - then all bets are off and I am powerless to say "no". *LOL*

Last edited by a moderator:
This box looks amazing.  I swear, RZ is inside my head.  I signed up for this before the spoiler for the hero item even came out because I wasn't going to let myself miss another one of her boxes... at the time I was considering buying another watch, something other than silver (my current one), and then the spoiler came out so I've been holding off. Just the other day I realized I was almost out of the One Love Organics serum (from a rare Popsugar box purchase) and I was debating whether I could justify buying more when I have a million other body lotions.  And just last night I was pinning fedora hats to my pinterest page in preparation for my first Stitchfix box... and thinking I would like one in a color that wasn't black, and bam.  The first thing I did when I saw spoilers was rush to my pinterest board and take off all the hats, so hopefully I won't get one in my Stitchfix box!

I have a big head, so I'm hoping the hat will fit... fingers crossed.  

I agree, this curation is just so spot on for current trends and for fall.  RZ is just putting most other boxes to shame.  I would probably drop all my other boxes if she decided to go monthly, lol!  (Don't hold me to that!)

I am so excited to get this box! I got bored (and slightly disappointed) with PSMH and cancelled that subscription so it's nice to look forward to a subscription box again that is not food related (I'm looking at you Love with Food). I really hope I can pull that hat off!

Was there a cluse coupon code in the box? I really want a white face and a bunch of straps but I've been holding off..

Well, at first I was very disappointed. I was out and about, and checked the thread on my phone. And what should I see but a giant bottle of Nivea! So I thought that's what was in the box and was starting to feel all huffy about it, til I realized it was an advertisement.  :laughing:

I admit though, I'm a little sad about the earrings. They are so cute and I'd just love them if my earlobes were still pierced. I don't think my allergies to metal are as bad as they were when I was younger, but I don't feel like risking it. 

I also have a very small head, but the comments in this thread are giving me hope about the hat. Probably my opinion of the box will hinge on whether it fits or not. 

I loved the gardenia spray from popsugar and am pleased to be getting more. I love the 'shut it down' notebook, though I don't use paper much. The Fabric Fresh will get used and purchased in bulk if it can freshen up stuff my dog's sat on. The watch of course was the reason I got the box. 

So I'm looking forward to seeing everything in person a week from now when my box arrives. 

Was there a cluse coupon code in the box? I really want a white face and a bunch of straps but I've been holding off..
There was! it's boxofstyle15 for 15% off your order at clusewatches.com (valid until September 30th 2015).

There was! it's boxofstyle15 for 15% off your order at clusewatches.com (valid until September 30th 2015).
Where did you find that?  I looked and didn't see anything. Nevermind!  Found it.  :blush:

It says there's free shipping on watches; does that include bands?
We'll find out. I just tried to order but it wont take a US address. So I just contacted customer service. Hopefully they get back to me quickly. 

So I think the website just applied that coupon twice, because I got the white face caramel band for 63 euro! I entered the code on the cart page then once I entered my address and selected pay with credit card it applied a second discount. Maybe it was because tax was built in? I have no idea but I'm pretty pleased with it!! My husband is going to flip shit that I got two of the same watch lol... I just love that I have 2 faces and I can get as many color bands as I want! And it took my address just fine and everything. 

So I think the website just applied that coupon twice, because I got the white face caramel band for 63 euro! I entered the code on the cart page then once I entered my address and selected pay with credit card it applied a second discount. Maybe it was because tax was built in? I have no idea but I'm pretty pleased with it!! My husband is going to flip shit that I got two of the same watch lol... I just love that I have 2 faces and I can get as many color bands as I want! And it took my address just fine and everything. 
When I checked out it did the same thing. I think it must be the taxes (doesnt England have a VAT tax?) that I guess we wouldn't have to pay?

Darn it! What's my problem then?! It didnt even ask me for my state when I tried to check out. Maybe I'm using the wrong version of the site? I'm going to try again.

I just went back and looked at my confirmation email and there is no state in my address either... Hmmm. I'm sure they can get that info from the postal code but still, weird. Good luck!

LOVE this box! FedEx says it will be here on Saturday and I just cannot wait! I just ordered the caramel rose gold and pink rose gold straps from Cluse. And the hat, something I would never buy but am so excited to have and wear! Lastly, I love receiving notebooks, I mostly use them for my daughters (2 years old and 3 years old) to doodle on when their bored instead of giving them my phone but I also like to use them to jot down notes & lists for myself. PLUS, I absolutely love the gardenia spray, it's been a holy grail moisturizer for me since popsugar sent it earlier this year. Such an awesome box! Eeeeee!!!

I have to echo all of the other comments ... this box is so well put together!  The curation has been spot on for each season and by releasing the hero item in advance you can't really be disappointed (you either signed up or didn't because of the item).  It's also a FUN box to anticipate and you get a nice mix of items.  Seriously well done to RZ and her team!

My only complaint is that it's quarterly - imagine a monthly box :wub:

cannot wait to get this box!!!! I typically buy small kate spade notebooks for work and had two in my birchbox basket. I LOVE the accessories, I could use moderately priced pieces that I wont' be ashamed to wear but won't make me cry if I lose them.

the hat I'm iffy about, but hopefully it'll push me out of my comfort zone--that's the point of these boxes, right?

Latest posts

Back