Box of Style by The Zoe Report **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I checked out it did the same thing. I think it must be the taxes (doesnt England have a VAT tax?) that I guess we wouldn't have to pay?

Darn it! What's my problem then?! It didnt even ask me for my state when I tried to check out. Maybe I'm using the wrong version of the site? I'm going to try again.
I'm pretty sure it is the VAT tax back...

For the address, when you put in your town/city also put in a comma then your state and it shows up perfect...

I really hope they have more inventory soon! Every color of bands that I want are sold out lol

The hat looks terrible on me. I am just not a hat person, lol. But I LOVE everything else. I didn't think I would have use for the watch as I already have a watch I love, but it's just fabulous! Where are people finding Cluse coupons?

The hat looks terrible on me. I am just not a hat person, lol. But I LOVE everything else. I didn't think I would have use for the watch as I already have a watch I love, but it's just fabulous! Where are people finding Cluse coupons?
There should be a code in the booklet. 

That's one of my favorite things is a code for more shopping.

Okay!! I ordered mine. I emailed them, though to make sure that my address appears correctly. Hopefully there are no issues! I wanted that pink one before they got snagged.

My Cluse bands shipped today and I emailed them yesterday after I ordered to make sure they had my correct address and they emailed me back today saying that they did. Yay!

And my mail lady dropped off my BOS a day early! Woohoo!! Love the earrings, love the watch, love the body serum spray, really like the smell of the laundry spray although not really sure where or when I'll use it. The hat looks silly on me but I think it's because I don't know how to style it.

I'm adding some pictures because I'm a sucker for MORRRR pictures while I'm waiting for my boxes. :) For reference I have smaller wrists and I wear my Fitbit on the smallest setting. The watch still has two smaller settings than what I'm wearing mine on. It also feels very high quality. Awesome box! I'm beyond pleased! I cannot WAIT to see what December's box has in store!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

My Cluse bands shipped today and I emailed them yesterday after I ordered to make sure they had my correct address and they emailed me back today saying that they did. Yay!

And my mail lady dropped off my BOS a day early! Woohoo!! Love the earrings, love the watch, love the body serum spray, really like the smell of the laundry spray although not really sure where or when I'll use it. The hat looks silly on me but I think it's because I don't know how to style it.

I'm adding some pictures because I'm a sucker for MORRRR pictures while I'm waiting for my boxes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> For reference I have smaller wrists and I wear my Fitbit on the smallest setting. The watch still has two smaller settings than what I'm wearing mine on. It also feels very high quality. Awesome box! I'm beyond pleased! I cannot WAIT to see what December's box has in store!
the more pics, the merrier! always love to see pics! thanks!

I forgot to complete my cluse order last night after trying to sort out address!

just to confirm, we are getting gray + black straps right? so if we order straps to match we should get the rose gold? thx in advance for help!! xx

the more pics, the merrier! always love to see pics! thanks!

I forgot to complete my cluse order last night after trying to sort out address!

just to confirm, we are getting gray + black straps right? so if we order straps to match we should get the rose gold? thx in advance for help!! xx
Right! The black and gray rose gold straps came with the watch. The clasp on the straps have the same metal as the face of the watch.image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They emailed me today, too, and said that my watch straps had shipped and that they had fixed my address. Woohoo!

Unfortunately I noticed in my shipping notification that the address was now more wrong that it had been in the first place. :\ Hopefully my postman will figure it out. He knows me well enough. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box was supposed to be delivered tomorrow and it just updated to Tuesday's. It's only about 30 miles away! They must have decided they aren't working tomorrow because of Labor Day. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box was supposed to be delivered tomorrow and it just updated to Tuesday's. It's only about 30 miles away! They must have decided they aren't working tomorrow because of Labor Day. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Mine, too!!! UGH! I'm so bummed. I was so excited for tomorrow. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And I totally forgot about the holiday. Now the whole Tuesday deluge makes sense. /sigh.

If only I could drive down to Kent and pick it up... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine came yesterday!! I wasn't home and didn't know it was delivered. Didn't get home until late and it was here. Opening the box totally made my morning. This box is amazing!!! So happy with it. Love the packaging for the watch. I look forward to using the notebooks. I've been needing one for my purse. I can't wait to use the serum. I love Laundress so the spray is great. I tried the hat and it doesn't work for me as I had suspected but I'm going to gift it to my daughter-in-law along with the earrings. She would look so cute with them. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
My box was scheduled for Tuesday but arrived early :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  It definitely is much better in person!  I was planning on gifting most of the items but now who knows... 

Mine, too!!! UGH! I'm so bummed. I was so excited for tomorrow. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And I totally forgot about the holiday. Now the whole Tuesday deluge makes sense. /sigh.

If only I could drive down to Kent and pick it up... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Mine just changed to out for delivery with USPS so I bet yours did too! Where are you located? I'm in Olympia.

• My last 2 boxes were delivered via normal Fed Ex truck directly to my house.  This box was delivered via Fed Ex Smart Post to the post office?  Did this happen for anybody else?  Now my box is sitting at the post office until Tuesday!  I live far from my mailbox so I have to go to the post office in town to pick up packages.  I don't like the new way they appear to be shipping.  I live far from the post office.  Oh well, Zoe is worth it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I am an annual subscriber from the beginning, think they should ship it to my house and not Smart Post.

My box wasn't supposed to arrive until Tuesday and it was delivered today via USPS. Very excited. Hat was a little small but hoping it might stretch a bit.

Would anyone be willing to measure the inside of the hat? I'm worried that it'll be too small to stretch to fit my big noggin =(

@@CSCS2, measured inside the brim it's about 8" front-to-back and 6.5" side-to-side. It is made of a sort of felted wool so it does have some stretch to it. (And although I typically can't wear clothing made from wool because it's too itchy, this is very soft and I can, and will, wear it.)

Back