Box of Style by The Zoe Report **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@CSCS2, measured inside the brim it's about 8" front-to-back and 6.5" side-to-side. It is made of a sort of felted wool so it does have some stretch to it. (And although I typically can't wear clothing made from wool because it's too itchy, this is very soft and I can, and will, wear it.)
Thank you very much! Fingers crossed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay, so I have to admit that I'm not a hat person. I have a small head and most hats tend to fall into my eyes.

Not this hat. It definitely has a bit of stretch to it, for lack of a better word. It's not a stretchy material but it... I don't know.. it form fits your head. So it doesn't need to stretch for my head and is a perfect fit.

My husband LOVES it and I wore it to a party today and got tons of compliments about the color, style and the look in general. 

And I was honestly quite skeptical about it. But it looks good!

The box of style now has it's own forum now! This is so we can post multiple topics/threads in here instead of just having one giant thread.  For example, for the Winter box coming up, we can make a new topic "box of style Zoe Report Winter 2015".

We don't have a fall topic/thread specifically, since this was just done, we can just continue discussing this box here(in this topic/thread) especially since everyone is used to checking this thread and, most members, are in the process of receiving their boxes now. We didn't want to mess up everyone who is following this topic currently, and posting as they are receiving their boxes, just doing the change for the future. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Also, I lett a "redirect link" left in the old spot (in the general subscription forum) so that you all can find this thread still.

Hope this makes it easier, in the future, to find the information when the spoiler topics will be separated by the seasons for the our Box of Style by The Zoe Report.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up ordering the pink cluse band. I thought it would be a fun addition to the grey and the black bands that it came with. Grey is so on trend for the Fall season and black is a classic color for any occasion. I couldn't be happier with this watch. Rose gold is also big currently. Rachel really has set the bar high with these boxes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up ordering the pink cluse band. I thought it would be a fun addition to the grey and the black bands that it came with. Grey is so on trend for the Fall season and black is a classic color for any occasion. I couldn't be happier with this watch. Rose gold is also big currently. Rachel really has set the bar high with these boxes. 
How much did the band cost USD?  I don't have my box yet, but I checked out the Cluse site and everything is in euros.  

I want the marsala band for my watch but it's currently sold out.  Hopefully it's restocked before the coupon expires (whenever that may be).  Am wearing the watch and earrings today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I agree about the marsala band! I love it and bummed that it's sold out. However, I ended up getting the olive/green strap as something different. This is the BEST box I have ever received, which is huge for me considering I have subscribed to many. I am in LOVE with the watch and the earrings. Honestly, I may quit Popsugar and all my other boxes and just subscribe to this one. 

So, I got my box on Tuesday and I reeeaaallly love everything in the box! The hat is great and I think I can totally put it off. I love the color and the strap around the crown. I cannot wait to bust this out for Fall.

The watch is awesome. I love, love LOVE it! My only quip is that I really wanted to buy a tan strap but the majority of the straps are sold out on the Cluse website. Total bummer. I managed to snag my second choice though - olive.

Lastly, the earrings. I wasn't sure about these but then realized they were climber earrings. I love them!

All the other items in the box were great as well. I already had the One Love product and was happy to get another one. I like the notebooks as well as I use them at work and as luck would have it, I am almost done with my current notebook so it was time for a replacement! The fabric spray will totally get used as well.

I am absolutely thrilled with everything!

What do you ladies think of the Alexis Bittar ring for the winter hero item? I'm undecided since I'm not a gold person! But I do love Alexis Bittar!
I'm not really a gold person either BUT I recognize that gold is making quite the comeback so I guess I'll succumb and wear it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back