Box of Style By Zoe Report Fall 2016 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know yet?  I tried to check the website, but it looks like you have to be a subscriber to see, and I unsubscribed when I decided I didn't want the e summer box.

Donnie Charm x Box of Style colorblock cape in black/white is the Fall 2016 spoiler #1.  I kind of like the idea of a cape, depending on how bulky it is!  Is it September yet?

I don't like the cape. I like the idea of a cape - just not that cape. I'd would have preferred it to be all one color or a pattern. Not a fan of the half white/half black deal. I might cancel this month...which is a bummer b/c I love Fall and LOVED last year's Fall box! I wear the watch all the time (have it on as we speak). 

Love, love the hero item!!!  I am a big fan of Donnie Charm anything and this wrap is so gorgeous. Can't decide if I want to order a 2nd box as a Christmas gift - decisions, decisions.

MSA received a complimentary cape and it actually doesn't it look that nice in real life (MO) - the starkness of the white and black sides looks odd.  I'm excited about mine but I don't think I will order a 2nd.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind this item, but I already have enough capes and shawls in warm, earth colours - which I prefer - so I am probably going to pass on this box.

Here is a picture of the cape. I think it's different and not something I would purchase from the store but I'll see how it looks on me. I'm clearly not a trendy person with my fashion. lol  I just hope I won't get completely swallowed by it since I'm so short. :D

box of style fall 2016 spoiler.jpg

After watching the video, I really wish the cape was being sent out in a solid or a different pattern. I really like it and its versatility but that black & white. Yuck. I just can't do that half half thing. So bummed.

aihutch, on 10 Aug 2016 - 4:23 PM, said:I hope I actually receive the email to pick. I don't know about you ladies but sometimes I get the emails from them and other times don't.
Yes, agreed.  Whoever gets the email first, please share so that we can all be on the look-out or write to them if necessary.

Did everyone receive a weird email that just says Hello world.  No pictures no other text.  The subject of message is Subject Line A.  Bizarre, I m assuming its a mistake.  Wonder if they ll be sending the 2nd spoiler out today.

I just bought a mohair/cotton cape in Estonia that can also be switched to a scarf.  So, easy pass on this box.  Now I have to decide on the PSMH Fall box .... hmmm, decisions.

Here is a picture of the cape. I think it's different and not something I would purchase from the store but I'll see how it looks on me. I'm clearly not a trendy person with my fashion. lol  I just hope I won't get completely swallowed by it since I'm so short. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

from your pic you look trendy.  this cape doesn't look like a trend setter for the fall.  Hopefully, the color choice will be for the cape!  Hopefully, more fall like colors!

I don't like the cape. I like the idea of a cape - just not that cape. I'd would have preferred it to be all one color or a pattern. Not a fan of the half white/half black deal. I might cancel this month...which is a bummer b/c I love Fall and LOVED last year's Fall box! I wear the watch all the time (have it on as we speak). 
I agree.  I was anticipating a fall like cape or poncho, not something black and white.  Everything I usually wear is black, so I was excited to see what she would include in this box.  I definitely should not have been looking at her own line or pics of her in capes/poncho.  Major bummer!  I am going to wait until December to decide if I want to continue with Box of Style.  However, depending on how this month goes it may be my last.  I get enough cosmetics in my other subs.

Back