Box of Style By Zoe Report Fall 2016 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've decided I don't like the cape.  The contrasting colors aren't my style and I'm really short (barely 5 ft tall), so I think it would probably look silly on me.

My subscription already renewed, so I'm hoping I like the rest.  Fall is my favorite season, so fingers crossed.

I have mixed feelings on the cape. Agree that I like "cape" as a concept but don't love the black and white and I worry about the quality of items that are made specifically for a box (this box or others). I loved the ring last winter but wasn't wowed by either the fringe purse or the necklace from this year. It seems like the hero item is going to be a custom item from here on out perhaps.

I debated over whether to renew my annual as I loved last fall and winter but wasn't as happy with this years spring and summer boxes but I procrastinated and my sub renewed this week so I guess I'm in for another year. Fingers crossed!

I am glad we're getting a chance to pick our lip gloss (I assume) color... I like that there isn't too much beauty stuff in this box as I get plenty of that elsewhere so if we are going to get it, at least choosing an option will make it more likely that I'll get some use out of it (I'm looking at you, light blue sparkly eye crayon from the spring box).

Spoiler #2
Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 1.02.35 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 1.04.27 PM.jpg

You can pick your shade in your account now!

Thanks Jennifer! As usual, I did not receive the email, but I always get emails regarding her clothing line.

I wonder when they will send out emails since not everyone follows the blogs. My sister and cousin subscribe and don't read the blogs. I just told them to go into their accounts to pick.

I got an email that my account is on hold pending payment, but according to my bank payment was made on the 15th. I just emailed, and am waiting on a reply. I'm a bit annoyed, as this is only my 2nd box. I also can't choose a gloss color due to the pending thing, which really isn't pending.

Does anyone have any experience with their customer service?

I didn't get an email to pick the color but signed into my account and the link was there. I chose the mauve color.

I wonder if MSA has some kind of deal with Box of Style that she won't report unofficial spoilers.  I gave her the heads up that we figured this one out weeks and weeks ago.  I like the mauve too; will have to look for the email.  I'd be happy with any though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been happy when I've seen the last few boxes, but noticed I'm wearing or using the items out of them. So I'm going to wait until I get it to make up my mind this time.

I opted out of this boxthis time and these spoilers do not make me regret that decision (phew) but I will say I have used IT cosmetics lip glosses before and really like them.  Hope everyone enjoys their goodies!

Last edited by a moderator:
The belt is really the only thing that interests me ... I will be looking for more info on how it looks/fits on people and then maybe try to trade for it. But no regrets for skipping this box.

I'm happy!  I have tons and tons of IT cosmetics products stashed from when I used to subscribe to everything on autodelivery from QVC, so it's not exciting to me, but obviously I love the brand. 

I have bought an obscene amount of Agnes & Dora dresses lately, and I feel like this belt is perfect to make them look a little more polished, especially cinched over a cardigan.  I already told you guys I dig the cape and can see myself getting a ton of use out of it at work, and I also know I will wear the bracelet a ton.  This actually might be one of my most used RZ boxes, even if it wasn't the most exciting.

Back