Box of Style By Zoe Report Spring 2017 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don"t wear earrings because somehow over the years I have developed an allergy to metal, any metal, even real gold and sterling silver in my pierced ears. They make my ears red, swollen and sore. I chose gold and will gift them to a friend. They are pretty though.

Luckily I haven't had issues with rings, necklaces or bracelets. It must just be because earrings go into the skin.

Did you all update your member profiles? I got an email with a link to update my profile and it says there will be a surprise in the Spring box if the profile is updated.

box of style member profile.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm I didn't get this email and I can't seem to find where to fill out my profile on the website.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Hmmmm I didn't get this email and I can't seem to find where to fill out my profile on the website.  Can someone point me in the right direction?
After digging around, I finally found the link to the profile. If you click on the link shown in the attached screenshot and scroll to the bottom of the page, you see questions such as shirt size etc.

This screenshot is from the first page that is shown once you login.

box of style profile.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After digging around, I finally found the link to the profile. If you click on the link shown in the attached screenshot and scroll to the bottom of the page, you see questions such as shirt size etc.

This screenshot is from the first page that is shown once you login.

box of style profile.jpg
When I logged in, I must have already filled out the profile because all the questions were already filled out and they were correct responses.

I was able to see those questions but none of them asked for my birthday...Just shirt size, how I'd describe my style, skin tone, and how I heard about them. I assume the over 21 thing was an alcohol related surprise and I'll be so bummed if I don't get it because I can't find the dang question!

I received my shipping notice today! At the bottom where it has my order it includes the Box of Style and 'Stella Chalice' which I'm guessing is the extra they mentioned?? 

It's interesting to see the comments on MSA, some people are losing their you know what over this chalice.  I think it's a fun and unexpected addition plus it's not counted in the overall value of the box.   I can't help but laugh when people get mad over something so silly as getting a bonus item that also raises awareness for a good cause.  

I haven't received shipping notification either but I have a FedEx account and see that my item is at their facility starting its journey. You can set up a FedEx account for free, download the fedex app, and view all shipments sent to you via FedEx.

What size box does it say is shipping for anyone that has shipping confirmation on FedEx? Did you get the candles because that might affect size? I'm just curious.

Back