Box of Style By Zoe Report Spring 2017 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love everything in this box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
My box arrived today and I'm thrilled with everything . . as usual, the contents are unexpected and luxurious.  I thought perhaps the scarf would be silk, but even though it's not I'm still happy because it's a beautiful color and print. 

When the purse spoiler came out, I thought maybe the handle was faux leather but it's heavy duty real leather that should wear nicely over time.  I don't really see the $200 value, but it *is* a lovely bag and I really needed a new one.   I'm going to Scotchguard it before I use it though, because I could see myself staining it in no time. 

Just painted my nails with the pink Butter, it only took one coat and the color is perfect for the transition from winter to spring.   

I've used the Tatcha rice powder before, actually it's a small sample, and it's lasted for ages.  I'm happy to get a full size.  

A co-worker was with me when I opened the box and I gave her the Stella chalice. I liked the design, but I live in a small condo and there's just no more room in the cupboard.  Anyhow, she was really happy to have it.  

The earrings. . .so cute!  I don't have my ears pierced but I'm hoarding earrings for the day I'm brave enough to get it done.   

Another fabulous box.  I am kind of bummed that these boxes have been going on sale (like through Gilt City) or with $20 off coupons.  I've paid $100 for every box so far. . but, those are the breaks and I still feel like I am getting my $$$ worth.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I just got my box. I love it, but the stitching on the strap of the bag is all crooked. Does anyone else have this problem? IMG_5626.JPG

I just got my box. I love it, but the stitching on the strap of the bag is all crooked. Does anyone else have this problem?
IMG_5626.JPG
My stitching isn't crooked, but some of the filling in one of my handles is coming out. I just got my box yesterday, so I haven't even used the purse yet.

The whole box is great but I feel like some of the valuation is off. I don't think the bag is worth almost $300.

I got my box too and I like it. I checked out the stitching on the strap and it seems to be ok. What a bummer your's looks like that @Ins02. Maybe they can send you a new one? I'm mostly excited about the Tatcha and the water bottle. I'll switch my current cheap purse out and use this one now. I could use a bit bigger size for my stuff but happy to get this one. I'll see how it works.

IMG_7863.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a pic of some of the items in action.  I loved the earrings so much that I already bought the gold from someone on ebay.  I wish I had more patience to swap but 9 times out of 10 I'd rather just buy what I want.  I wish MSA would add a market section for ppl who want to sell their sub box goodies.  Or maybe @@Reija would consider it for MUT?  Probably too hard to police once money is involved though...

RZ.jpg

I don't subscribe but I ended up buying this with the Gilt City deal because I liked everything so much! I think the bag will be great for summer, and I've been in the market for a new water bottle.

Back