Box of Style By Zoe Report Winter 2016 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's weird @LoveSkinCare. I'lll check to see if I was charged yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
They now list the BoS at $99.99 on their site but I was charged $100. Probably b/c I subscribed at that rate. I'm with you Miccarty2, saw the fall box selling for $50 and wished I'd gotten a discount. The silver tone is a nice change. They list the necklace as having glass and Swarovski crystals. I wonder if one row is glass and the other Swarovski? I hope they include a detailed description of what it's composed of in the booklet. I hope it looks good wrapped twice around a wrist as a bracelet. Once you guys see the notice to pick your color for the accessory, please share.

Reija, my understanding of how the sub boxes determine who gets charged tax is based on if the company has a distributor in your state. If they do, you pay tax.

Oops forgot to attach the picture

IMG_0587.PNG

Thanks for the info and the pic @@Pearl Therm! I think the beanie looks cute. I would look ridiculous with it though. lol I don't do well with hats or beanies but I'm sure my daughter will be happy to have it.

Lol me too! I was going to get the black because it would match more but I figured it's much easier to find a black beanie if I wanted one later. So merlot it is! I just hope it's flattering . . . I have kind of a big head That green hat in one of the past boxes did not fit at all!

Another merlot here.  It looked like a nice splash of color although I was tempted by the white.  Can't wait to get our boxes.

They have a Black Friday deal too. Here is the verbiage from their website.

Use codes WINTER30 to save $30 on seasonal subscriptions & WINTER50 to save $50 on annual subscriptions!

I used the Black Friday deal but their website was buggy and instead of ordering one, it ordered six! I'm waiting on customer service to help resolve this. It's a pretty good deal. For ordering, you get a free silver and gold colored jewelry holder. It's a silver dish with golden antlers sticking up in the middle. Not bad at all since the box costs $69 but is valued at $400 and the jewelry dish is valued at $49.

Possible spoiler alert!!

I'm pretty sure TZR just revealed the BoS items on Instagram. A Clinique product, a candle, some small black velvet looking thing, what looks like viva la juicy perfume, the necklace, and beanie. None of those are a styling item so perhaps those are freebies they're giving away at their dinner. IMG_3900.PNG

Back