Box of Style By Zoe Report Winter 2016 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Sunday Riley Tidal.  It feels incredibly silky and soothing, and quite moisturizing in spite of  feeling very light.  It is rather expensive to repurchase though.

I got my box and just finished going through everything. I'm so looking forward to using the Sunday Riley cream. The candle is nice and I love the scent. My daughter took the beanie. I don't look good in beanies but it looks great on her. I'll gift the necklace and the juicy couture sample. Overall this box is really nice. It feels like a total luxury item and the curation is great. It's expensive for me though so not sure how long I can keep getting it but the value is definitely there.

I forgot to post a pic so here it is. I really like the white box for a change from the black and will keep it as a storage box.

IMG_5468.JPG

IMG_5470.JPG

I still haven't heard a peep about my box shipping. I have been subbed since F15 and have an annual sub now. I have contacted them and received a notice it would take them SIX DAYS to respond. They told someone else they ship based on subscription history, but many people on MSA who just bought this W16 box on their sale already have it (or at least have legit tracking) so that is not true. It is disappointing because since the necklace was revealed, I was planning to wear it for Christmas eve, and wanted the beanie for my PNW holiday trip, but as I leave Dec 22 for the whole block of time, I doubt I'll be able to enjoy it now. Really frustrated. I am going to cancel-they don't seem to care about their customers at all.

What a bummer @sakura33. Hope you get yours ASAP. There is still time before your trip. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I received mine today. This is a great box. I was going to unsubscribe after this box since it's so pricy, but I know I would miss it so I going to stick with it

My shipping label finally popped up on Fedex this afternoon. I am keeping my fingers crossed it gets here before next Thurs! smart post is just so hard to measure delivery times with sometimes...

Just received the box I ordered as a gift. Never got tracking for that one but have tracking for my personal box saying it will arrive Wednesday.

Did anyone else notice the silver colored finish on the necklace peeling off? I'm disappointed in the quality of the necklace and wondering what it's made out of. It looks like copper which I know several people are allergic to. Perhaps it's brass with some kind of silver colored plating? It's new in the box and already flaking off so I bet it won't be silver colored very long.

I lovvvvve this box! Rachel Zoe raises the bar every time. Popsugar is trying to copy her with the limited edition boxes, but they never match her style or value. The only thing that won't work for me is the necklace, but that's just because I don't like chokers. It's darling.

I ended up gifting the necklace to my daughter in law. She loved it and it looked stunning on her with the top she was wearing. I didn't notice any peeling on it. I checked out the necklace before I gifted it but didn't actually take it out of the box and it looked ok.

Here is a handy chart with tips about the Sunday Riley cream included in the Winter box. It came in an email. Just wanted to share in case someone didn't get it or see it. I didn't think to try the cream over makeup.

box of style winter sunday riley.jpg

This box just blows the others out of the water. Good brands, stylish, great value. I feel like Popsugar is trying to copy her with the $250 box but you get such a better value here for much less. Wish we could get this box more often!

This box just blows the others out of the water. Good brands, stylish, great value. I feel like Popsugar is trying to copy her with the $250 box but you get such a better value here for much less. Wish we could get this box more often!
I 100% agree!! I am so delighted with everything in the box and think the RZ team really outdid themselves. Top notch quality on every single thing, no fillers!  

I wore the Clinique lipstick for the first time the other day and not only is it a beautiful and flattering shade, the formula is awesome for the price point (I have $40+ lipsticks that aren't as nice).  I'll be checking out more shades from this line!  

The buzz from this box has barely worn off and I'm already anxious to see what the spring hero item will be.  

Back