Britney - makeup closeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okie Dokie, Aprill is confused.....
call2.gif
Maybe I am waiting on the punchline that makes me understand why she has to have a perfect face???? She looks fine to me, normal, which is a good thing IMO. She needs the same thing most ladies need, a touchup on some features on her face, but I am trying to figure out what is so horrible about it. You would be surprised at celebrity faces up close, none of them are perfect. Its just part of the fine print in the creation of man..............
wavey.gif
I agree. Right now I'm PMS'ing and so I have a lot of little pimples on my face. I am also very sleep-deprived, so my eyes look tired. If someone took a close-up of my face it'd probably look bad too.

Originally Posted by mayyami /img/forum/go_quote.gif snipped x :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> she's a normal human! Normal? If skanky is normal.

for someone thats been tanning the way she does and lifestyle diet etc her skin doesnt look that bad to me..what bothers me is the lip pencil and gloss she has on. besides that she should be happy her skin even looks liek that. looks normal to me. she might mentally not be normal but this picture is

I don't think it's that bad, besides the brows. She should have done better I agree, but it's not completely disastrous. My skin at the moment is looking worst than that. I saw this pic and took one of myself with no flash. I shouldn't have lol.

She just looks really sad and tired like i said before. I also dont think her brows look that bad.

Back