Bump it - hair tool

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few sets of them but I rarely used them. They are a pain in the butt most of the time and sometimes if you are clubbing really hard (like I do) they become loose and you spend WAY too much time in the mirror trying to fix them.

It stinks because all the other chicks around you are trying to squeeze in to wash their hands and look at you like you are retarded.

My suggestion...stick to teasing. It's easier.

This is totally off topic and random lol but my niece, my sisters daughter she is 14 years old and you wouldn't believe what she can do with hair it's amazing!! I have her do my hair every time I'm over visiting my sisters house. she literally makes me from flat
frown.gif
to FAB
smile.gif
I'm going to have to take some before and after photo's sometime I think people should really see what a talented young lady she is
wink.gif

Hi ladies! I have the Hollywood Bumpit which is the tall one. Got mine at Premier Orlando a couple of years ago. I love it. It is super esy to use and they stay in all day. I do recommend teasing just a little so the bottom of the Bumpit will grab your hair. It has little hook/prong things that grab your hair and allow it to stay. You can create tons of different looks with a Bumpit too.

And I did notice when I had my hair really layered the Bumpit was easily seen. So I would say if you have ultra layered hair go for a smaller size.

Hope I helped!
smile.gif

It's just better to get the top of your hair layered and bump it with the curling iron.

This was the fashion back in the 60's to have a "bump" in your hair;and fashions to make a comeback.[Kind of like 80's disco hair?}

To each their own,but I do think it looks silly.

There are a lot of reviews on YouTube about this Bump-it thing.

I liked the one of xteeener, very informative... I am not allowed to post links yet, so you can find this review by the name: "BUMPITS Tutorial and Review"

It makes me giggle whenever that commercial comes on.

I don't think I would ever wear one, because I'd be too self conscious about whether people could see it through my hair or not.

Here is a picture of me with mine in a few months ago.

I LOVE them. And I get so many compliments when I have them in.

20372_739272649754_23301641_41970096_5616788_n.jpg

I was so happy when i first saw this i couldnt wait to get it cuz i always bump my hair but when it came in and tried it. It wouldnt stay on it would fall off no matter what. i gave it to my sister and it works well for her my hair is to thin for it =[

Back