bzz agent - consumer testing panel (aka lookie what i got to try out!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the Roomba invite. It said $380.  It looks really cool... but nope.
What do you actually get, then, if you have to buy the machine yourself (I assume?). I'm curious what the incentive is. The 150 My Points or whatever doesn't really seem like enough, so I'm guessing there's something else? I didn't get that one. I don't sign up for any of the ones where I have to spend money, though, anyway.

What do you actually get, then, if you have to buy the machine yourself (I assume?). I'm curious what the incentive is. The 150 My Points or whatever doesn't really seem like enough, so I'm guessing there's something else? I didn't get that one. I don't sign up for any of the ones where I have to spend money, though, anyway.
The Roomba is $599, so you get a discount.  I did this when they had the Foreo Luna (face wash thingy) but the discount was bigger and the overall price tag smaller.  I think it's regular $100 and I paid $35.  

My husband and I both got invited into the Roomba, I promptly denied. Almost 400$ is just too much for me:)

@@JaneSays ~ Thanks.  I didn't click beyond the front screen because hitting I "I want in" felt wrong.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But, I went for it and the "no thanks" was on the next page.  thank you!

Yea, I just got an email.  I actually remember the 'how much would you pay for a vacuum' survey and I was under $200, so they must be reaching :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I have 100 year old hardwood floors and a grand total of 1 area rug and 1 bathmat in the entire house.  Definitely not for me!

I also just denied the Roomba campaign. I recently purchased a Dyson, so I think I've spent enough on that type of cleaning tool. It does sound neat, but the price point isn't quite where I'd be comfortable spending.

I got PAULA'S CHOICE RESIST C15 SUPER BOOSTER, yay! I'm excited to try this! I wonder how big the sample size is. I've never tried any PC products, so this is great! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Birchbox sampled them back in January.  I don't remember the size of the sample though.  It was a tiny bottle, but I don't think you use much at a time.

I got PAULA'S CHOICE RESIST C15 SUPER BOOSTER, yay! I'm excited to try this! I wonder how big the sample size is. I've never tried any PC products, so this is great! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The sample size is pretty generous. It looks small, but since you just use a few drops, the one I had lasted at least 2 months.

I got the Paula's choice as well.  I currently use a serum - my first product from PC.   I have been thinking about trying something else from the brand.  So, this was a good invite for me.

Got in on the Paula's Choice, I'm excited.  I've been stuck in Kroger limbo with my campaigns.

Darn, I wanted to Paula's Choice campaign too. Oh well. I too seem to get stuck on the Kroger campaigns a lot. 

Looking forward to my Cover Girl/Olay kit though! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back