bzz agent - consumer testing panel (aka lookie what i got to try out!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay I can't wait to get mine!! Any coupons thrown in????

Ughhhh they only invite me to the coffee and cheese campaigns!! I specified how much I love makeup, skincare and all that jazz... Grrrrr... haha so jelly

Just received my Paula's Choice box! On my way out of the house I noticed it sitting on my porch, I grabbed the box and stopped to grab a drink. The girl at the window said "Oh a bzz agent box! I signed up but never get anything",  we both cracked up =)

On my "husbands" account we just got a Eukanuba dog food campaign, I won't feed my dog that, but I'll add it to our Christmas donation to our animal shelter. 

I got an invite to the Eukanuba campaign.   I accepted but then it had this weird waiver stating that they wanted to give P&G my name, address, phone number, likeness, social media accounts, first born, dna and blood sample so I said no and it said I was ineligible.

Better luck next time.

So are they now not giving out MyPoints for every activity they accept? I just got a "Good" rating for a tweet, but no points. I've always got some in the past unless what I did was rejected, but I see that it says in the email, "If your activity was accepted, you may have gotten MyPoints for completing it!" Ugh, I like getting free stuff to try out, but this company annoys me. Now I am promoting this stuff in return for a few bucks worth of store brand body wash etc., not even the precious 20 cents in MyPoints or whatever I used to get too? That was too much?

I know it's not important, but I feel like they have been very inconsistent over the last couple of years. Or at least consistently offering less incentive over time. I now only get "Good" ratings for detailed reviews that are identical to ones that would have got "Excellent" (or whatever the highest rating is) after I first signed up, etc.

My BzzKits are showing up later and later.  I received the Paula's Choice yesterday.  The Kroger stuff says it shipped the same day, but isn't here.  I really don't like it when they send emails to buzz about the products and I haven't received anything.  

i stopped participating in bzzagent altogether. i've gotten regular campaigns but was just not satisfied with the products i get vs the effort to continue participating in their program. not worth it to me.

My Kroger kit showed up on Saturday, I'll be getting my body wash & lotion sometime this week. I like it had a couple sponges, a body wash puff and makeup wipes in the box, along with the coupons.

i stopped participating in bzzagent altogether. i've gotten regular campaigns but was just not satisfied with the products i get vs the effort to continue participating in their program. not worth it to me.
I'm sticking with them.  It really varies from one campaign to the next.  The Littlest Pet Shop campaign was very generous and a lot of the tasks were writing reviews, which I prefer to using my social media.  But I also got a Special K bar campaign where they gave me 4 tiny bars - not even a whole box of them.  

Just for the Paula's Choice campaign I'm a joyful girl. I've just been using it for a few days and like it.

My husband got invited to the Kansas City steaks campaign. It's a 40% off coupon. He says he's going to decline it.

I have been busy with my Paula's Choice.  Not sure how I feel yet.  I actually have a Paula's Choice serum that I have been using with it.  I think its increasing its effects but, not in a way that I like. 

I like the PC, I am noticing a tiny difference. I'm not a big fan of the smell though...even mixing it with something it still stinks to me. Beauty is worth a little stink though. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my Cover Girl + Olay stuff in the mail yesterday. My Bzz Kit info said I'd be getting samples, but both products were full sized! Woohoo...I think I really like the product too.
So happy to hear this! I haven't got mine yet....maybe today?!?!?!  I was selfishly disappointed that it would be a sample, but still happy to be in a cosmetics campaign finally....now I'm over the moon!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back