bzz agent - consumer testing panel (aka lookie what i got to try out!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno if any of you guys got the KansasCitySteak.com campaign, but if you want, the coupon seems like a generic code: BZZGC1 for 40% off, and BZZCPN for $20 off any order.....though the products are pricey and shipping is $9.95. Codes are not stackable. From the reviews on the campaign page, lots of people seem pretty miffed at the price point. 

Personally, with 40%, I went with a 3-month delivery plan (subscriptions come with free shipping), and just chose a version of the plan to max out the value of the subscription. At 40% off, it'll come out to be about $10/lb for porterhouses and USDA Prime top sirloins. It's kind of a gamble as the price is just barely cheaper than Costco, but I can't see the thickness of the cut. And I guess each piece is cryovac'ed and the whole thing is delivered on dry ice and in a styrofoam box? So...free dry ice and styrofoam coolers?

I really don't see why anyone would order at full price though....Anyone else in this campaign?

I bought the Paula's Choice C15 that I have been testing.  I got 20% off, free shipping and ebates.  I have had a bit of a love/hate with this product.  At first it was a bit drying for me..  I don't know if I used enough initially.  I am glad we got a good amount of product to try because after sticking with it, I am quite happy with it.  I may be crazy but, fine lines seem lessened, skin is smooth and pores are looking better than they have in awhile.  So, I didn't want to be without and bought the full size.

*This campaign reminded me that one use foil packets are just useless when it comes to skin care.  When I placed my order with PC, I opted out of the foil packets as I hate wrestling with those and its not enough product t know if anything is worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the Paula's Choice C15 that I have been testing.  I got 20% off, free shipping and ebates.  I have had a bit of a love/hate with this product.  At first it was a bit drying for me..  I don't know if I used enough initially.  I am glad we got a good amount of product to try because after sticking with it, I am quite happy with it.  I may be crazy but, fine lines seem lessened, skin is smooth and pores are looking better than they have in awhile.  So, I didn't want to be without and bought the full size.

*This campaign reminded me that one use foil packets are just useless when it comes to skin care.  When I placed my order with PC, I opted out of the foil packets as I hate wrestling with those and its not enough product t know if anything is worth it.
I usually just get a couple of regular moisturizer or face wash packets to take with me when I travel, but I agree that for the more fancy stuff, a packet doesn't really tell you much.

I don't suppose anyone got into the Barbie campaign and has a coupon they'd be wiling to share? Designing and printing outfits for Barbie would send my girl to the moon (she keeps cutting things up to make outfits for her dolls. We've had to lay down the law about what is appropriate to cut up! She has a bag of scraps that she is free to do whatever with, but since she's five she can't use a needle, just tape. She's very creative given her limitations. I need to find a better way to channel it)

I don't suppose anyone got into the Barbie campaign and has a coupon they'd be wiling to share? Designing and printing outfits for Barbie would send my girl to the moon (she keeps cutting things up to make outfits for her dolls. We've had to lay down the law about what is appropriate to cut up! She has a bag of scraps that she is free to do whatever with, but since she's five she can't use a needle, just tape. She's very creative given her limitations. I need to find a better way to channel it)
@@acostakk they make needles for crochet that have a blunt end. They don't work with stiffer fabric, but this is what I let my daughter use for her creations.

@@acostakk they make needles for crochet that have a blunt end. They don't work with stiffer fabric, but this is what I let my daughter use for her creations.
I will have to go find one! We tried a few kits with plastic needles - I could barely use them without bending them, she couldn't pierce fabric with them at all. Any excuse to head to the craft store is good with me!

My husband is at 7.5 and he doesn't have social media connected at all.  My score was 9.7 for almost a year.  It dropped to 9.5 in September and now it's at 9.1.  I haven't missed any surveys.  I check daily.  Quite a few of my activities haven't been approved yet.  I think 6.  Some of my activities have been approved within an hour, some are taking days.
I still have 5 activities not yet approved. I had 6 this morning, but they approved one, but not the rest. 

I had 2 rejected, which was weird because they were the same as I always do...Just received the Matchbox Wrecky the Wrecking Buddy on my hubbys account, man he gets all the toys even though our profiles are very similar.

Did anyone get the Braun Face Beauty Edition campaigns? I didn't get picked for that one. I just really want something to Bzz about other than deodorant and coffee creamer. 

Did anyone get the Braun Face Beauty Edition campaigns? I didn't get picked for that one. I just really want something to Bzz about other than deodorant and coffee creamer.
I didn't. It's been pretty slow for me lately. My husband has the Charmin campaign and that's it for us.

I've done a bunch of surveys for bzzagent -- most recently received dog food (who doesn't love free pupper food?), but my favorite campaign as of late was for SleepNumber -- got a free pillow!!  I should have it in a few weeks.  I also had an Influenster box for acne by Mary Kay. That stuff was too strong for my skin.  For the past 20 years I've sworn I have acne, when in reality I just have a few breakouts.  This realization has totally changed how I treat my skin. 

My only complaint with bzzagent is that their website hates Chrome.  My buttons never show up!!  I've had to use IE.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've done a bunch of surveys for bzzagent -- most recently received dog food (who doesn't love free pupper food?), but my favorite campaign as of late was for SleepNumber -- got a free pillow!!  I should have it in a few weeks.  I also had an Influenster box for acne by Mary Kay. That stuff was too strong for my skin.  For the past 20 years I've sworn I have acne, when in reality I just have a few breakouts.  This realization has totally changed how I treat my skin. 

My only complaint with bzzagent is that their website hates Chrome.  My buttons never show up!!  I've had to use IE.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have been in so many great campaigns in the past...at one point, I was in 9 at once! But, I've neglected Bzzagent so long, I'm afraid they don't love me anymore, haha. (My bzz score went from a 9.4 to a 5.7 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have been in so many great campaigns in the past...at one point, I was in 9 at once! But, I've neglected Bzzagent so long, I'm afraid they don't love me anymore, haha. (My bzz score went from a 9.4 to a 5.7 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm a 6.8 - highest I've been so far, but I've only been doing this since August'ish.  

I looked back and I've had three campaigns -- Innova, Secret and Claritin-D.  

BzzAgent is really starting to annoy  me. They seem to drop my score if I go more than 5 days without submitting an activity for any campaigns I'm in. WTH? Some of us have jobs which keep us from living on the internet. I always submit several activities, with lots of detail and pictures, before the campaign ends. That used to be good enough, But these days if I don't start right away my score drops and if I take just a few days off from submitting my score drops. It makes no sense to me.

I'm beginning to think it's their way of keeping people from getting to a score of 10.

Did anyone else get the BzzAgent Kroger mango invite? So now BzzAgent is on the "hey advertise this thing for us for free just because it's like totally cool!" They're not going to send anything. I should just spend my time writing about how awesome Kroger mangoes are for funsies? "Influence thousands of shoppers if your mango know-how is selected to be part of Kroger’s spring marketing materials." No thanks. Kroger can afford to pay for advertising.

Did anyone else get the BzzAgent Kroger mango invite? So now BzzAgent is on the "hey advertise this thing for us for free just because it's like totally cool!" They're not going to send anything. I should just spend my time writing about how awesome Kroger mangoes are for funsies? "Influence thousands of shoppers if your mango know-how is selected to be part of Kroger’s spring marketing materials." No thanks. Kroger can afford to pay for advertising.
That sounds lame. I didn't receive that one. I hope this isn't the direction they're going.

Back