bzz agent - consumer testing panel (aka lookie what i got to try out!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 My Covergirl+Olay kit arrived today!

Back in the old days BzzAgent never asked an Agent to shell out a dime. You would get free full sized products ( heck for the Atkins meal bars I got 3 free **cases**, of products, candy campaigns would also include free cases) across many prices ranges and points to redeem for prizes. I can't believe anyone would pay to get a product to advertise for them. I rarely get campaigns any more because I refuse to pay for the test products.

The Paula's Choice campaign i was in we got a full size product for ourselves and a bunch of minus to give away plus great coupons. Since then things had not been worth it until Littlest Petshop.

@@wadedl What was the product? I really have liked almost everything I've tired from them and I like her review section for other lines products. 

@@wadedl What was the product? I really have liked almost everything I've tired from them and I like her review section for other lines products.
The BHA Liquid. I was so excited because I read great reviews on it but my skin hated it. I was asked if I had ever exfoliated my skin at Sephora because my skin looked scaly while I used it. That was the day after I stopped and used a different exfoliator. It worked well on my husband though. His pores looked smaller...

I already had a Paula' Choice serum.  Its anti-aging.  It made me feel a bit dry which a retinol product will do.  I think this campaign product is increasing those effects.  I have that tight skin feel and look going on.  Not pretty.  But, maybe its erasing some years off my face.  :unsure:  

I got invited to both the coffee creamer one and the Paula's choice. I'm happy to finally be getting a campaign because it seems to have been awhile. I turned down the Roomba one, and now I wish I had just done it, because I'm actually interested.

I just received my "husbands" Eukanuba dog food campaign...Holy Cow that bag is 16lbs! Why on earth wouldn't they just send a voucher for a free bag??? Very generous, it's valued at $30.  

Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Chicken Flavor, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Flax Meal, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Brewers Dried Yeast, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract

(WHICH MEANS CORN MEAL IS LIKELY THE FIRST INGREDIENT)

I just received my "husbands" Eukanuba dog food campaign...Holy Cow that bag is 16lbs! Why on earth wouldn't they just send a voucher for a free bag??? Very generous, it's valued at $30.  

Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Chicken Flavor, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Flax Meal, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Brewers Dried Yeast, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract

(WHICH MEANS CORN MEAL IS LIKELY THE FIRST INGREDIENT)
The shelter people are going to love you!  That will do a great job of feeding some dogs!  Now the question is who has to lug it to the shelter?

Aaaaaaah I just got a Ever After High campaign!! Baby girl is going to freakout! 

Has anyone else noticed the approval ratings are more stringent? I keep getting GOOD and can't seem to get anything higher no matter how hard I try! Also it seems like they take longer and longer lately.

Has anyone else noticed the approval ratings are more stringent? I keep getting GOOD and can't seem to get anything higher no matter how hard I try! Also it seems like they take longer and longer lately.
I've been getting things approved really quickly, but yeah, I used to get excellent all the time but only get good these days. Then again, once I started getting "Good" for reviews and things that I put a lot of time and effort into, I stopped trying so hard, so I guess it's a bit of a vicious circle.

ETA: Actually, I remember the first time I got a "Good" rating for an extremely detailed blog post that I had worked hard on, I emailed them to ask what the problem was. I felt like they were being inconsistent. I was polite, but I got a really unfriendly response basically telling me I should be grateful that they're sending me free things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed this!  I actually responded to a less than GOOD rating(Fair).  They have a list of criteria and rating scale on the site.  They raised it to Good, but my score has mysteriously dropped from a 9.7 to a 9.5.  I know it's not a big drop, but since I'm not getting any Excellents I don't see it going back up any time soon. I probably shouldn't have complained.

I agree! No matter how well I do and how detailed I am, the most I get lately is GOOD. I want the EXCELLENT ratings to make a comeback. 

I can't remember the last EXCELLENT I got. Then again, I haven't gotten any FAIR! So I guess I should just be happy. It just seems odd that no matter how detailed I get and hit all the points, it is just good. SMH. I have several activities still pending after four days. Used to be much faster than this.

I don't think it really matters.  My score has been at 8.8 forever, and I do most of the tasks and the only time it changes is when I have outstanding surveys (it goes down).  Once I do the surveys, it goes back to 8.8

My score has been around 6.7 for almost a year now, and I still get into campaigns regularly. I suppose if I completed every single task, it would go up, but I don't really think that much of my time is worth a little bit of free product. I usually do 3-4 tasks per campaign, and I still get stuff, so I think that's striking a good balance for me for the time being.

@@lyncaf ~ Same here.  I don't post to twitter or facebook .  I am not a regular user of social media and I don't want to create an account just for this purpose.  I stay around 6.5 - 6.9 and have gotten campaign offers.  

My husband is at 7.5 and he doesn't have social media connected at all.  My score was 9.7 for almost a year.  It dropped to 9.5 in September and now it's at 9.1.  I haven't missed any surveys.  I check daily.  Quite a few of my activities haven't been approved yet.  I think 6.  Some of my activities have been approved within an hour, some are taking days.

Latest posts

Back