bzz agent - consumer testing panel (aka lookie what i got to try out!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i joined bzzagent year and years ago, before they had scores. I got tons of awesome campaigns when I first started. Now I get nothing and my score keeps dropping.

@@kgus22 Maybe cancel your account and start a new one...I started one for the hubbs and "he" gets way better campaigns. 

The hubby is in the razor campaign and I just signed up for the Pop chips one. He has a sub to Dollar Shave Club so I will be stealing the razors =)

I was accepted into a Crest Pro Health HD trial - and I'm really really excited about it, LOL. It looks like a really unique product.

I was accepted into a Crest Pro Health HD trial - and I'm really really excited about it, LOL. It looks like a really unique product.
Me too!  It was the first product I have got in a long time that I was excited enough about to be willing to accept the terms and conditions!

Hey Ladies! Yay for getting into campaigns!

I am finishing up the Barilla pasta campaign, and just got invited to the Crest Pro Health one. My score isn't high, but for some reason (maybe demographics?) I've gotten a lot of campaign invitations in the year that I've been a member.

I was a little hesitant to accept the Crest invitation, because it mentioned that they would have access to all our personal info (including address/phone number).  I wouldn't mind getting info or coupons in the mail, but I hope I don't get unwanted phone calls because of this! Have any of you seen this requriement on other campaigns? 

Hey Ladies! Yay for getting into campaigns!

I am finishing up the Barilla pasta campaign, and just got invited to the Crest Pro Health one. My score isn't high, but for some reason (maybe demographics?) I've gotten a lot of campaign invitations in the year that I've been a member.

I was a little hesitant to accept the Crest invitation, because it mentioned that they would have access to all our personal info (including address/phone number).  I wouldn't mind getting info or coupons in the mail, but I hope I don't get unwanted phone calls because of this! Have any of you seen this requriement on other campaigns? 
Yes, this is pretty much the requirement in any campagin that involves Protor and Gamble (and has been every campagin I have been offered lately Eukenuba, Charmin etc).  This is the first time I have agreed to the terms so maybe someone that has done a campaign and agreed to those terms can share more about it.

Yes, this is pretty much the requirement in any campagin that involves Protor and Gamble (and has been every campagin I have been offered lately Eukenuba, Charmin etc).  This is the first time I have agreed to the terms so maybe someone that has done a campaign and agreed to those terms can share more about it.
Ah, okay, I guess I have just never received an invite on a Proctor and Gamble campaign before! Thanks!

I had declined the toilet paper campaign, because how I am going to blog about TP? I just couldn't - haha

But I just got the invite to Mrs. Smith’s Original Flaky Crust Pies, and yeah, I am in! My first foodie one!! I will be getting

A coupon for a FREE Mrs. Smith’s® Original Flaky Crust pie
Pass-along coupons to share with friends and family
A Mrs. Smith’s oven mitt
A sheet of Mrs. Smith’s Tips and Tricks

Pretty happy to be in a pie campaign - I love pie!

I was offered that one too.  I am surprised because of the survey answers I provide regarding food/diet.  I declined but happy to see some activity.  Its been awhile.

I'm so excited, I am in the upcoming Paula's Choice Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster campaign!! I've been wanting to try a few products from Paula's Choice, but have so much stuff from sub boxes that I needed to use up first. 

I'm so excited, I am in the upcoming Paula's Choice Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster campaign!! I've been wanting to try a few products from Paula's Choice, but have so much stuff from sub boxes that I needed to use up first. 

I am getting that as well, I also have a butter campaign too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope that the hyaluronic acid campaign goes better than the last PC campaign I did!

Keep your eyes open for an SK-II campaign. It contains:

• One trial-size bottle of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
  • One SK-II Facial Treatment Mask
  • One trial-size jar of SK-II Essential Power Cream
I'm really excited about this one. I haven't gotten anything in ages and this looks great!

I just got into two campaigns. The first is a clear Secret deodorant and the other is for a new Crest 3D white two step toothpaste kit. Both are full size and I'm pretty excited. They're the first they've offered me since I signed up a few months ago.

I just got into two campaigns. The first is a clear Secret deodorant and the other is for a new Crest 3D white two step toothpaste kit. Both are full size and I'm pretty excited. They're the first they've offered me since I signed up a few months ago.
I got both of these campaigns as well, plus a third for International Delights Iced Coffee/Chai Tea Latte.

This is the first time I've had more than one campaign at a time, and all three are things I'm really happy to try and will definitely use.

I am finishing the Crest and Secret campaigns and wish I could have done the PC one. The comment about the tp one has me rolling.

Back