C shock pics !!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the wondergrass eyeshadow. It's the green I've been looking for for awhile. I don't normally like brights but this one is nice.

I've heard that the blue lipstick is meant more to make other lip colours cooler rather than to wear alone although you could do that.

I don't know about these... i think they are a little too bold for me. BUT... I also said the same thing about Strange Hybrid - and here I am owning EVERYTHING from the damn collection. I'll have to see in person. But I do like the green. I just LOVE green!

oh thank god i don't want anything.. the colors are beautiful but just so not for me.. phew...

I think I'm gonna get the blue lipstick, since 'futuristic' is still a strong trend in makeup. Plus it's such a fun & silly lipstick color!
moa.gif

I keep changing my mind about this collection. I really have to see it in store to see if it works for me!

everything looks pretty in their containers, but this is not the collection for me....good for my pocketbook too because im liking all the eyeshadows from moonbathe

Hmmm. I actually like the blue lipstick. Would be fun for effects and such.

Great colors - I also like the chartreusey shadow. Sad I can't wear MAC eye stuff, though...

Originally Posted by clwkerric /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know about these... i think they are a little too bold for me. BUT... I also said the same thing about Strange Hybrid - and here I am owning EVERYTHING from the damn collection. I'll have to see in person. But I do like the green. I just LOVE green! Oh, come on... who are you kidding! You'll be buying stuff...
smile.gif

def getting going bananas and maybe out to shock lipstick...... thats about it nothing else impressed me really..

I bought Moonflower and I HATE it..... i wore it one day and wasnt to fond of it i wonder if i can return it?

The colors of the e/s are really pretty, but don't know if I'll wear any of them. Maybe I'll get a lippie or two from the collection. I'm definitely saving up for flashtronic
wink.gif

the first thing i said out loud when i say those just now was "oh my god"

those are so so so so so so so so cool!

and bright and obnioux just the way i love!

The problem with Mac, is that they seem to prey on all my weak spots... Striking makeup, lots of different shades, outrageous colours, variety of finishes... Damn it!
eusa_wall.gif

I found these yummy pics too! (on specktra)

1.jpg

2.jpg

cshock.jpg

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, come on... who are you kidding! You'll be buying stuff...
smile.gif
Hey, you be quiet... lol Ahhh... your right. Yea, I know... now the sh*t is growing on me... I'm sure I'll get every damn color! lol

Back