C shock pics !!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm... I was checking earlier and it wasn't on there... It sure is on now!

cshock_390.jpg

I like the going bananas and Wondergrass. I'll prob pick up some more once I go down to check them out in person, and have the MUA put something on me to check it out.

thanks for the pics! I really like how strong the colors are...don't know about blue lipstick.. either ways, thanks!

I was just at the MAC counter lstnight and I really didnt care for the C Shock collection. The shadows didn't really float my boat

LOL... I bought blast o blue. i went there today totally thinking i would get overrich l/s. When I saw it I hated it. I kept playing with blast o blue, and it IS very sheer. I figured it would look good mixed with a pink l/s. I know the blue l/s isn't very practical, but really it was my favorite out of all of the lipsticks. I couldn't put it down, so I got it. I honestly STILL don't know how to hook my new camera up to my computer, so I can't post pictures... hopefully someone will be able to.

I got all of the eye shadows except for passionate and fab n flashy. I'm not big on orange at all. I will be getting passionate though.

I really didn't think I would like these e/s, but seeing them in person, and seeing the makeup artist wear them... totally changed my mind. She had on eye popping and blast o blue together, and it looked awesome.

She said she sold a ton of the collection today, plus she was by herself... I felt bad for her.

I also got Mega lipgelee... it's the lilac one. It is soooo pretty. It was my favorite, the MA also had it on.

I also got a few l/s from returning my empty pots with b2m. I really think I need to cool it until flashtronic comes out... but that's okay, I'm happy with what I got. A few weeks ago I didn't think I would have any extra money to buy from moonbathe or c shock, and I ended up getting a ton.

The only downside of tonight was I left my cell phone at the MAC counter in Macy's. I was on my way home, driving already about a half hour... (the mall is an hour away) and I realized I left my phone at the mall. I drove back, getting there right before the mall closed. At this point I didn't really know where my phone was. I checked Forever 21... every store I was at that night. No phone. I get to the MAC counter, and it is closed. At that point I'm shaking and crying, because I just got a new cell phone YESTERDAY. I was just about to leave and I see my cell phone on the counter by the register with a note saying "nicole's phone... she forgot it." I took my phone, and left a note of thanks. I'm so glad I got my phone back.

Well after a long day, I'm going to play with my new makeup.

Sigh*.

Colors are so bright. Such teasing little bastards.

If I go anywhere near MAC - I'mma get a call from the bank again.

"Celly, it's wellsfargo. Stop it - you're broke... bank statement says $0.00".

Sigh*.

is it just me or do alot of the colors for this collection look a lot like other colors they've had or have?

i only got 2 shadows and a lip gelee

wonderful colours

but not all of them are the type I could wear !!

I liked some of the glosses

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif is it just me or do alot of the colors for this collection look a lot like other colors they've had or have?i only got 2 shadows and a lip gelee

yes that why at a certain point people stop buying mac. You end up buying the same colors!

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif is it just me or do alot of the colors for this collection look a lot like other colors they've had or have?i only got 2 shadows and a lip gelee

That really does suck... I'm very new to MAC, I've only been buying for like a year and a half. So I missed a lot. I was thinking the other day though... they must have trouble coming up with new shadow colors, and they probably don't do a good job of it at all.

Right now I am loving Mega lipgelee.
smile.gif

I just picked up the green shadow. Can't remember the name. Love it with Humid.

I love them
biggrin.gif
Just bought the green, light green and fuschia eyeshadows today and She, Boom!

Love them all
biggrin.gif

Back