Calling all Graphic Artists! Calling all FLASH programmers

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Calling all Graphic Artists! Calling all FLASH programmers

MUT is looking for a graphic artist and a flash programmer.

Anyone wanna volunteer up some time and make some ad banners for MakeupTalk and/or possibly more?

Here is an example of one I made. I know very annoying.

Get a hold of me if you are talented in this field.

Reaction score
I know Tony is looking for someone to help with a few things. Flash Banners etc. I told him that possibly not many makeup girls know stuff like that. lol

Reaction score
Angela might be able to do it. I will PM this thread.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol Angela might be able to do it. I will PM this thread. thanks doll

uum i don't know flash but i do know how to make animations and stuff (Tony u've seens some of the stuff i've made)

thanks for thinkin of me Marisol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) HI Ang. Take a look here at some that were made for MUT a while ago by another mod: http://linkme.makeuptalk.com/ I made all of them above the one that says "MUT Join it's FREE"
Not sure what you can conjur up....

the next couple days i won't be able to do much i am getting up at 5am to drive an hour to take care of my grandma, right now i feel like passing out i am so tired but if i go to bed b4 10 i'll be up at 3am and not make it thru the day. but thursday when i am more rested i can see what i can come up with.I am too tired to be creative right now.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Anya1976 thanks doll

uum i don't know flash but i do know how to make animations and stuff (Tony u've seens some of the stuff i've made)

thanks for thinkin of me Marisol

Sure thing!

Latest posts