Calling All MUT'ers.. your opinion PLEASE!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys..

i was thinking.. we have a board for almost everything.. including s*x! Yay!

How about a 'Freak Out Forum'? Where people can post their problems.. not skin, makeup etc related.. relationships, parents, sisters, wedding, work.. things that make ya really FREAK OUT and just go WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

just an idea.. what you think Tony?

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hey guys..i was thinking.. we have a board for almost everything.. including s*x! Yay!

How about a 'Freak Out Forum'? Where people can post their problems.. not skin, makeup etc related.. relationships, parents, sisters, wedding, work.. things that make ya really FREAK OUT and just go WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

just an idea.. what you think Tony?

oohhh.. i like that idea... for all the amateur dear abby's out there (self included... :icon_love )...

Originally Posted by QurlySq oohhh.. i like that idea... for all the amateur dear abby's out there (self included... :icon_love )... That is SO the idea!

Originally Posted by Charmaine

Hey Lauryn, why don't you put up a poll here in Gen Chit Chat and describe the forum and everything and we'll see what the members think?

prolly should PM her to make sure she gets it

I posted a thread about an idea for a "Freak Out" board. Charmaine had PM'd me and said it would a good idea to poll everyone ! Thanks Charm for that suggestion.

ANyway, it would be the MUT Version of Dear Abby.. you can post your problems (men, work, family, men, money, issues, men) you get the idea.. an MUT Advice column! We seem to have everything else! And then the freak out posts would not get lost in the "general chit chat" it has somewhere its own.

Great idea!!
claps.gif
I vote yes!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Men?????????? LMAO, what about WOMEN, errrrr I mean Girl problems????????? ooOOOoh im gunna get it for this reply, I know!!! SMMMMMACK!
Yep- you too Tony, can post your problems too! I think that this would work. SOmetimes, people need a place to post their issues and they got lost in the chit-chat forum. Especially when one of our friends here really needs words of support, or just to really vent...

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Great idea Lauryn!
smile.gif
Thanks Janelle..Just doing my part to make MUT everything for everyone!

Originally Posted by Leta112 I love the idea...thats perfect! I put my vote in lol Thank you Charmaine for the idea! I posted a poll.. lets see what the membership thinks!

Originally Posted by Charmaine I like that idea, minus the sex part. That is because we already have a sex forum and anyone with questions about sex has to be in there because it is protected from anyone under 18. The freak out forum is a great idea, but then again, we already have the General Chit Chat forum which is, for every topic that we don't already have a forum for. Right! Thats what i said, we even have a forum FOR sex.. I just figured that every so often a member has a problem and would like advice thats not related to makeup, sex, or the other forums already in place..

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oops!!
icon_redface.gif
I totally misread what you wrote...I gotta slow down. Sorry! No apology needed! we all do that sometimes! lol!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I merged the 2 threads about this into 1.
OHH,I WAS A LIL CONFUSED AT FIRST.COOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I merged the 2 threads about this into 1. I was gonna ask if you could do that, but got sidetracked.. thanks Tony...

Latest posts

Back