Calling all Single Girls....What do you do when...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol i went to a club with my friend (now the bf) and he didnt even have the balls to come over to the kid he sent another guy over I guess he knew. But he was hot so it was ok he got the kid trying to dance the robot dance around me gone.

Originally Posted by zoe__ /img/forum/go_quote.gif when all else fails i have used'' im saving myself for marriage'' and it seems to work very well That wouldn't be a line for me. lol. It would be the truth!
laughing.gif

I suppose I could use it, though...

Jeebus, I'm so glad I've never really been hit on by scumbags. I've gotten looks and comments, but I guess I look forbidding enough for them to not try anything more than that.

Anyway, here's a scenario: what do you tell a guy you work with? One of the many guys I work with asked me out last week, and I'm running out of excuses! Last weekend I was supposedly at a wedding, and this weekend I'm going out of town...I'm having a really hard time rejecting him outright, because he's an awfully nice guy (one I'm just not interested in) and I don't want it to be weird and iffy at work. Any advice?

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif That´s an awesome line. But I guess that doesn´t work if you´re wearing a miniskirt and a push up bra or something lol

lol, better not cause if I break his fingers I have to take him to the ER or something lol

But I always wanted to pour my drink over a guy´s head (only if he deserves it of course). Have any of you ever done that?

LOL...I've always wanted to pour a drink over a guy's head too! If there was a full glass around I would have poured it over my ex's head during one of our heated fights, though there never seems to be a full glass around when you really need one for dramatic purposes!

Back