Can you Bare it All in this NO makeup challenge?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ienjoymakeup Man, you are all so beautiful without makeup! I can't even tie my hair completely back with makeup on without looking like crap, lol! LMAO me too!

Well, here are a couple of pictures of me both with and without make-up in my MUA profile.

First of all, you all look GREAT! Kind of an innocence or something ya'll have.

Here's my....naked face....my daughter thinks naked face sounds funny.

Attachment 19668

all of you look great without MU...
laughing.gif
I will post mine..

I got my skin in wonderful shape a couple of weeks ago, but then I had job interviews lined up, one after another...So stressful, and now my skin looks like that of a horny pubescent/hormonal boy. Ugh. Either way, I'm posting a pic of when it was lovely and glowy, because I'm too much of a wimp to post one of the current state of things. Also, I hardly look like myself in this picture with the funny smirk.

I'm trying on earrings here.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mehrunissa I got my skin in wonderful shape a couple of weeks ago, but then I had job interviews lined up, one after another...So stressful, and now my skin looks like that of a horny pubescent/hormonal boy. Ugh. Either way, I'm posting a pic of when it was lovely and glowy, because I'm too much of a wimp to post one of the current state of things. Also, I hardly look like myself in this picture with the funny smirk.
smile.gif

Your skin does look lovely here
smile.gif
don't worry, it will come back to this state in no time, I can bet
smile.gif
I like the earings too!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Lookin good Janelle! Plus, I like the bottle of Smirnoff behind you on the window sill, let's party woman! Wow Tony, you don't miss a trick
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by mehrunissa I got my skin in wonderful shape a couple of weeks ago, but then I had job interviews lined up, one after another...So stressful, and now my skin looks like that of a horny pubescent/hormonal boy. Ugh. Either way, I'm posting a pic of when it was lovely and glowy, because I'm too much of a wimp to post one of the current state of things. Also, I hardly look like myself in this picture with the funny smirk.
smile.gif

You look gorgeous..

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Smirnoff!?!? LMAO!!! Thats linen spray Tony!!! lol
hahaha.gif
Geeesh !! How bad do you think I am!?!?! LMAO!!
hahaha.gif
i confess i thought thats what it was too!! ah alchiehol is on the mind lol
laughing.gif

you ladies still look beautiful without make up!

i dont think anyone should be ashamed to go without.

its okay to let your true beauty come through every once in a while
wink.gif

but who doesn't like to spice it up with some color?!

And in case anyone is curious, I am nearly 20 (20 in July). I look really young. haha

This is a really cool post, and everyone looks beautiful without makeup!
nomakeup6.png
nomakeup2.png

Fiercely: You look way too cute! No need for you to wear makeup ;-) Btw, I thought you were 15.

Thank you jmgjmg623! I've always been told I look about 15 or 16... I think I might have to start taking it as a compliment, even though sometimes it's extremely frustrating. (When going out, applying for jobs etc.)

wow your all so gorgeous without makeup!

heres mine, prepared to be frightened!

Picture139.jpg

Latest posts

Back