Can you Bare it All in this NO makeup challenge?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aww even with my shiney nose and forhead? hehehe your to kind thank you.

Ozee, you look great without makeup. Your eyebrows are really nice and so is your skin.

When I saw this thread a little while ago I decided to take a picture and post before I put my makeup on, then I changed my mind, then I thought what the heck might as well :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. My hair is slept on and still unbrushed.

2eckzsn.jpg

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ozee, you look great without makeup. Your eyebrows are really nice and so is your skin.
When I saw this thread a little while ago I decided to take a picture and post before I put my makeup on, then I changed my mind, then I thought what the heck might as well :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. My hair is slept on and still unbrushed.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2eckzsn.jpg

You look good Tiff! And you're hair still looks great after waking up. Looks better than when I actually do something with mine lol

xtiffanyx: you look nice, I'm envious fo your big eyes and straight nose bridge..

You ladies all look beautiful! I'm kinda shamed because I don't apply makeup often, but my face breaks out a lot... Not to mention my blackheads over exploded!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 /img/forum/go_quote.gif You have great skin! You should show it off!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Bene & Lea - you both look great too!!! Damn... I wish I looked like that w/o makeup! lol Here's mine... taken about 2 min. ago (Still have to get in the shower so don't mind the hair lol)
Glasses on, glasses off.... and no makeup is a big thumbs down!!! lol
wink.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_6_100.gif

You have great skin too!!!!!!! You look great without makeup!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 /img/forum/go_quote.gif You have great skin! You should show it off!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Bene & Lea - you both look great too!!! Damn... I wish I looked like that w/o makeup! lol Here's mine... taken about 2 min. ago (Still have to get in the shower so don't mind the hair lol)
Glasses on, glasses off.... and no makeup is a big thumbs down!!! lol
wink.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_6_100.gif

You have great skin too!!!!!!! You look great without makeup!

aww shucks girls, you make me blush.

Thanks Tiff thanks Candy!

Tiff you look so good without makeup, gorgeous!

I bared it all by ACCIDENT. Haha I was visiting my bf in San Diego and I left all my makeup in my train case back at my apartment. It wasn't until I was half way to SD when I remembered. So for the past few days, I have been makeup-less. I feel pretty self-conscious because I always at least fill in my brows (I have sparse brows). It does take a lot of time away from messing with makeup and now I've been a good student and studying for finals.
smile.gif

Ozee and Tiff: You guys look very pretty without makeup on
wink.gif
Not a lot of people are naturally beautiful.

n24414291_33112013_9650.jpg

im the female in the picture.

i was all upset that day because my boyfriend was leaving for school 300 miles away. but apparently being upset made my skin look nice

aww orangee you are adorable!so pretty!

What a gorgeous couple you make.

Thanks for the kind words JOhhnie
biggrin.gif

Well, i have had a good nose at everyone and not one person looks bad without make-up! In fact everyone looks really fresh and pretty.
smile.gif

Still, you wouldnt catch me going out the house without at least some foundation on! No one deserves to see my pasty face! Haha.

Latest posts

Back