Carmindy foundation

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
What is the spray foundation that Carmindy uses on What Not To Wear??? Has anyone used it and is it good? Where can I find it??

Reaction score
She uses Classified Cosmetics ERA spray foundation. You can find it here. Hope that helps!

Reaction score
Does anyone use this foundation? Is it any good? It always looks pretty nice when she puts in on people but I've never heard any reviews for it

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif She uses Classified Cosmetics ERA spray foundation. You can find it here. Hope that helps!
Thank you so much. DEB

Reaction score
i love wntw! i always wondered what foundation she's using, it always looks so nice.

Reaction score
i looked at the website and noticed it was super expensive...

also the bottles she uses on the show look way diffrent. is it possible she uses one of the sally hansen spray foundations?

if she does those are less expensive and you can get them at any cvs eckerds or other store like that

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif i looked at the website and noticed it was super expensive...
also the bottles she uses on the show look way diffrent. is it possible she uses one of the sally hansen spray foundations?

if she does those are less expensive and you can get them at any cvs eckerds or other store like that

Yeah that's what I thought she used. I think I read it somewhere too.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif i looked at the website and noticed it was super expensive...

The Sally Hansen cans look a lot like the ERA ones. I've read numerous interviews where she says she uses ERA.

Reaction score
but the era ones are silver, and on her show she has a more goldish bronze colored bottle which is what sally hansen has

Latest posts