Castor Oil made my eye brows fuller!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Andi, when are you gonna post pics for us! I wanna see the results! I honestly think it´s not that visible, only for me I guess lol! On top of that I tweezed my eyebrows recently and messed them up a bit.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I honestly think it´s not that visible, only for me I guess lol! On top of that I tweezed my eyebrows recently and messed them up a bit. Ack! I'm so tempted to try it, because I have naturally thin hairs that make them look sparse. I wasn't born with gorgeous thick/full brows like Delphine and Amanda
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ack! I'm so tempted to try it, because I have naturally thin hairs that make them look sparse. I wasn't born with gorgeous thick/full brows like Delphine and Amanda
frown.gif
Try it! You have nothing to loose since all that can happen is that it´s not working for you. I got it really cheap at a pharmacy (for like $2)

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Try it! You have nothing to loose since all that can happen is that it´s not working for you. I got it really cheap at a pharmacy (for like $2) The one drugstore I saw it in, it was a SMALL bottle for $5! I keep forgetting to look for it at Wal-Mart... I'll have to look when I go tomorrow.

It does work! I've used this before, so I definitely recommend it. I tried it for my lashes too but no matter how I did it or however little I used it still got in my eyes - not cool!

I'm going to half to try that, I have a few thin patches in my eye brows it'd be nice to fill them, thanks for the great advice.. Is it still working great for you?

Originally Posted by julymommy06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm going to half to try that, I have a few thin patches in my eye brows it'd be nice to fill them, thanks for the great advice.. Is it still working great for you? yes it´s still working. Sometimes I forget to apply it for a few days, but then I do it again. It won´t give me big fat brows, but it did fill in some thin spots. No miracles, but definitely enough improvement to make me happy

Awsome!! I used it a while back on my lashes and felt they got a bit longer and thicker. Been a bit lazy the last year, but I might dig it out of my closet again.It`s great stuff!!

Tried searching for castor oil in shops and pharmacies yesterday, they dont even know what it is x_x;

I have a thinner spot in one brow, so I've been considering using an Anastasia product I heard about that stimulates growth. This sounds much more appealing and likely less expensive.

Please keep posting updates on how it's working (or not) for people.

Thanks!

i use castor oil around my eyes and massage it close around my lashline, so some of it probably gets on the roots of my lashes. My lashes did appear to get slightly fuller and def better conditioned - it was most noticeable after putting on mascara though.

I found talika to be the best for my lashes though! I stopped using this, but I may try combining this with castor oil now and see how my lashes look!

Yay for home remedies like these that only cost less than 20 bucks versus beauty products that cost a good 50 bucks and up!

I need to try castor oil on my right brow. I have a big patch of hair on top that just will NOT grow.

Back