Celebrities you find sexy that don't fit the traditional image

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Yeah, i've been having the same thought totally.

Here's another I can't believe I forgot....

Jon Heder!

DAVEY HAVOK (all time favorite)

GERARD BUTLER

TOMMY LEE JONES

CRISS ANGEL

RYAN GOSLING IS YUMMY YUMMY

Oh! I so love you for loving Jared! He's my lust... HARDCORE! Double-whammy in the second pic that has them both ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

See, I'm good for something! LMAO!

Okay, Dionela, that hurts! He used to be cute, until someone pointed out Cyera's biological father has a very striking resemblance to him!

Aside from the almighty Jared Leto at the top of my list, I find these other men extremely attractive (some are explanatory, and others are weird!):

* Paul Walker

* Vin Diesel

* David Beckham

* Dave Matthews

* Taye Diggs

* Seann William Scott

* Dax Shepard

* Harvey Kietel (Most non-traditional sexy you can get for my age!)

As for women, I'll take the following as sexy mamas:

* Angelina Jolie

* Ashley Judd

* Charlize Theron

* Gina Gershon

* Eva Mendes

* Jennifer Aniston

(Vivien Leigh was hot too)

Another Patrick Stewart fan! I loove the bald head... As a matter of fact, i really like bald men ... Zidane is also a cute guy

Hugh Laurie too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Awwwww, now keep your hands off my Goldblum!!!!! I'll cut a b%&$h who gets between me and my Goldblum!!!!
3.gif
Mmmm, that voice most of all... Sooo sexxxxxxxyyyyyy... I'll be right back..........................

9.gif
*giggle* Does anyone else need a cig?

I wouldn't call Tyler Christopher random...I call him HOT! LOL

One person that immediately comes to mind who is not traditionally sexy is Vincent D'onofrio. I admire talent a passion and he embodies both to me. And he's hella intense. Love it!

I just thought of another one....Roy Dupuis.....from

Nikita. and The Rocket

That dude with the blue shadow scares me for some reason, and kinda reminds me of new age boy george :kopfkratz:

But I agree with the people who like Nicholas Cage. He is hot!!

well, im not quite sure wheather the guys on my list would be "traditionally" sexy, but my friends are always like "r u serious?"

besides, i don't really like pretty boys(e.g. Beckham and Jude Law)

is that normal? :eusa_whistle:

anyhoo, the guy from view from the top and Just like heaven, Mark Ruffalo(sp?) is def on top of my list, YUMMY!!

Vin Diesel, i know a lot of you might find him hot as well, but none of my friends nor the people i know does =(

Alex from Grey's Anatomy (dont know his real name)

Lenny Kravitz, i'm usualy into big guys, and not much with the tattos and crazy hair but this one is an exception :add_twinkle:

Chris Cornell

Aron Lewis from Staind

Ryan Reynolds

John Corbett

:blush:

ok you guys are going to think im weird, but for a while there i was OBSESSED with art and was reading EVERYTHING about PABLO PICASSO, and the fact that he was also a womaniser i found him pretty HOT, even when he was old he was still hot!!!!!! and add to that talent!!!

I second Anderson Cooper! I will think of another hottie. Let me get back to you:)

Luke Wilson

Edward Norton

Mark Ruffalo

I had the biggest crush on Dean Cain when he was on Lois and Clark.

Jeff Goldblum... that one comes and goes

Johnathan Rhyes Myers (those eyes.... those EYES)

Masi Oka (Hiro from Heroes) He's so dorky and nerdy that you can't help but think he's adorable.

Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder from Heroes) He's hot and I want his hair

Back