Celebrities you find sexy that don't fit the traditional image

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posting a pic, couldnt get it into my last post....Roy Dupuis, I think the canadians at least will recognize him hahah

Eddie Izzard

eddie_izzard.jpg

I always thought these two guys from TAPS were sexy...

Brian and Steve

Brian is the one in the blue jersey

Brian

Steve

They're like the paranormal Laurel and Hardy, they crack up whenever I see them on the screen.

Tommy Lee Jones

tommyleejones.jpg

Oh yeah, and the Goldblum was alllll over me like black on an eight ball, and here's the proof! Woot, woot!

Belle.jpg

Yup, yup, I like my Manwiches!

Jack black, Alot of women dont find him attractive but his great personality and the fact he is such a decent/normal guy makes him sexy!

I don't know if these fit the traditional image or not, but Daniel Craig (left) and Mads Mikkelsen (right) are two excellent reasons to see the latest Bond movie.

Oh yeah, and I love the guy that plays Dr Pratt on ER, Johnny Depp and also Gary Duordan from CSI.

Mads Mikkelsen looks hot on that pic... And Daniel Craig has really beautiful legs (although he's not my style)

ok im gonna have to go with johnny knoxville...lol....i drool just looking at his picture....hahaha

gq1.jpg

miibpremiere1.jpg

ccgrungedaysmspace.jpg

CHRIS CORNELL (From the Old days with Long hair :11a: )

scottweiland2.jpg

SCOTT WEILAND (Stone Temple Pilots days)

cilliansuit.jpg

CILLIAN MURPHY

jonathantutors.jpg

JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS

tommorello.jpg

TOM MORELLO

philippeseawhale.jpg

PHILIPPE COUSTEAU (Grandson of Jacques and environmentalist)

i've always had a thing for Bruce Willis...dunno why...he is one HOT old guy. seriously.

but shhh...don't tell anyone.

and of course...Johnny Depp. i've loved that man since Nightmare on Elm Street, since 21 Jump Street. and i was only like 5 or something. but i love him anyway.

Unconventional:Ben Stiller

Jason Biggs

Gael-Garcia Bernal

T.I.

Marc Anthony (I know, I know. But I LOVE his voice and it just gets me horny for him when I listen to them. The spanish ones... NOT english)

There's more - but it escapes my mind.

Back