"CERTIFIED" AYSO Soccer referee

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
You are now talking to a "CERTIFIED" AYSO Soccer referee

I've been going to the training for a past few evenings.

I've been the head AYSO soccer coach for the past few years, but this year I didn't coach. So, I thought I would become a certified referee and learn more about the game.

Reaction score
Congratulations!

Watch your head now
I've seen a ref get hit with the ball once. It wasnt pretty.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif You are not talking to a "CERTIFIED" AYSO Soccer referee
LOL. Ok, I will not talk to you.
Just kidding. Congrats!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cool Tony! When will you be certified? we all hope he will be certified as soon as possible right ? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Congrats! Wohoo Tony´s gonna bring the sexy back to soccer!!!

(who needs David Beckham anyway lol)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif After coaching for three years, me no n00b :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> No, not a soccer coaching noob! I mean a certified noob in general
NOOB!

Nox

Reaction score
Yayy!!! Good job T. That is loads of fun, I can imagine. I just love soccer, watching it, playing it, it's all good. Woo hoo!

Reaction score
congrats Tony and kudos to you, I know that soccer leagues/teams are always in short supply of refs. Not enough people out there certified and willing to donate their time to ref the games.

Reaction score
Congrats!!! You mean you have to ref soccer on the side because they don't pay you enough here??? lol

Karren

Latest posts