CEW Insider's Choice Box 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Allure is thinking about making the beauty boxes a more regular things, so maybe thats why they won't be doing this box this year.

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think Allure is thinking about making the beauty boxes a more regular things, so maybe thats why they won't be doing this box this year.
Yeah, that makes sense.  I read on another MUT thread on the surveys out for the Summer Beauty Box, and all the questions were very 'seeking' in deciding information to set-up a sub program. 

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, that makes sense.  I read on another MUT thread on the surveys out for the Summer Beauty Box, and all the questions were very 'seeking' in deciding information to set-up a sub program. 

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

yep, they didn't say it flat out, but the questions all seemed to point to them revamping the program with some sort of subscription element.

Originally Posted by Olga Ok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I contacted Beautybar a few weeks ago asking if they going to make another CEW box. They told me 'no'.
Maybe the customer service rep didn't know whether or not they were going to do a CEW box.  I am occasionally told something by a customer service rep which turns out to be not the case.  So, I am waiting for more info.  Don't want to give up hope!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whoo hoo that means if we buy it from the Birchbox shop we can get points right????!!!!!
That's what I'm thinking too!  Getting BB points makes it a little easier to spend that $$. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wonder what the price points will be on these. HMMM.... 

Wow! I stopped following this thread when it was announced they weren't going to be doing a box and now I'm so glad I decided to check in! This is awesome! Now I'm just wondering how I'm going to talk myself out of buying BOTH boxes!

Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow! I stopped following this thread when it was announced they weren't going to be doing a box and now I'm so glad I decided to check in! This is awesome! Now I'm just wondering how I'm going to talk myself out of buying BOTH boxes!
Get them both!!

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Back