CEW Insider's Choice Box 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by BoxesWithBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Michael and I wanted to share our box with you. <3

I am allowed to post videos on regular posts right? Let me know if I am mistaken. Thanks:)
Nice review!

Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hope all goes well and that you continue to feel better. I have two family members dealing with cancer at the moment luckily both in remission.
hugss.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Thanks!  Welcome back!!  I'm good, I'm sure we've all got our little boo-boos here and there.  I'm glad that they are both in remission and I hope that they stay happy and healthy.  I love the colorful huddle-hug!!

I remember from one of your past posts on getting a Germen GB?  I think that's soooo cool, must be fun to have access to all the quality European branding.  In my limited experience I remember the EU to be tougher on acceptable ingredients and also the pricing is not as nutty as they are in the states.  

Thanks!  I do get the German GB and I love it so much more than the American one, the hubby gets the GB men which is quarterly. I had posted a few pics of past boxes I have gotten but if you or anyone would like to see what I get I wouldn't mind posting them. I must say I really love a lot of the beauty products I have discovered here. They don't test on animals and they are very strict about the ingredients.

Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Definitely OT, but, like Nicki, I feel all of you wonderful ladies have become a big part of my life, and I could really use some support and encouragement right now...My boyfriend and I broke up last night, and, even though I know un my heart it's for the best, I am beyond devastated, and could *really* use all the positive thoughts and encouragement I can get...it would also help tremendously if I could somehow manage to stop crying for more than three minutes at a time
frown.gif
Aww sorry to hear that
hugss.gif
 sometimes things fall apart so that better things can come in their place have faith.

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by BoxesWithBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Let us know if the end up adding it for you. I sometimes find I get different answers depending on who I talk to. So i hang up and try again. HEHE
So excited. I heard back from BB Cust Svc and they are sending me the Tibi bag that I forgot to add to my order. Yay!

That's great!

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

after settling in from running errands i couldn't help but take a picture of my ($30) haul

Great haul!

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think I should be good for about six months or so now (hopefully) hahahah.
.... Said no beauty addict, ever.
wink.gif
rofl2.gif

Originally Posted by BoxesWithBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice review!
Aw thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. I was not sure if I should split it up into 3 or not. 

It was good all together, it was nice your hubby helped too.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww sorry to hear that
hugss.gif
 sometimes things fall apart so that better things can come in their place have faith.
Thanks so much....I know in my heart your right, but I'd just forgotten how heartbreaking this entire process is...thanks for the hug!
flowers.gif

Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww sorry to hear that
hugss.gif
Thanks so much....I know in my heart your right, but I'd just forgotten how heartbreaking this entire process is...thanks for the hug!
flowers.gif

Youre welcome, I hope you feel much better soon!

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks!  I do get the German GB and I love it so much more than the American one, the hubby gets the GB men which is quarterly. I had posted a few pics of past boxes I have gotten but if you or anyone would like to see what I get I wouldn't mind posting them. I must say I really love a lot of the beauty products I have discovered here. They don't test on animals and they are very strict about the ingredients.
I'd love to see some shots of it!  I mean who on this board would not want to see it 
laughing.gif
... a GB with a German passport :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />...

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Got the refund for the bobbypins and the 100 points, which means I paid $1.00 for the two boxes and the pick two sample. I can't complain ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd love to see some shots of it!  I mean who on this board would not want to see it 
laughing.gif
... a GB with a German passport :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />...

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

These are pics from February, March and April: https://www.makeuptalk.com/g/a/217167/the-french-valentines-glossybox/. I will try to take pics of  May, June and July.

Originally Posted by Leslie Wetzel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got the refund for the bobbypins and the 100 points, which means I paid $1.00 for the two boxes and the pick two sample. I can't complain ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wow that's great!

I caved (didn't take much, lol) and got both the mass and prestige boxes. They came on Saturday. A few quick thoughts on the products I've used so far...

- I was disappointed with the Julep color I received - "Sally", an antique ivory creme and even MORE disappointed after wearing it. Didn't even last 12 hours before chipping and peeling all over the place. A giant pile of fail.
icon_cry.gif

- I can see what all the fuss on the blogosphere about the Simple eye roll-on is all about. I'm not a big undereye cream person - even though I should be - but the roll-on applicator makes it too easy to forgot to use and I loved the way it made my skin feel.
- The brow pencil is intriguing. I really like the dual-ended packaging. My brows looked pretty good today and lasted through my lunchtime workout, something my powder never does.

- I received the Infalliable eyeshadow in a sparkly, dark blue color (at work and don't remember the color name), which kind of terrified me. I smudged it on as a liner this morning and it looks great, though! It reads as much more of a gray-blue on me.

- I'm obsessed with the Revlon lip balm stains - I already had three - but the shade I received (again, don't remember the color name) was a super light peach-y color and didn't even show up on my lips. So, when Birchbox gives you lemons... I rubbed it on this morning as blush and its great! Just did big circles on the apples of my cheeks and blended - it gives a little bit of sheer color (especially good paired with a more dramatic eye) and it's lasted well into the day so far.

- The Living Proof prime, aka the reason I got sucked into these boxes in the first place, is great. I LOVE the smell. I'm on second day hair and it's holding up a little better than it usually does. I feel like I have to try this in a lot of different conditions (air dry, blow dry, combine with diff products, etc) before I make a verdict, but I'm thinking I kind of love it.

My mom ended up digging through my haul and taking:

julep cuticle oil (i already have a full size barely used one so i let her have at it), simple eye roller ball (when she found out i already had one she snagged it. i'm sure i'll be going through mine soon enough that i could've used it, but the price on it isn't bad at all), and the eye brow pencil (i was looking forward to it, but her eyebrows are way thinner than mine so i felt guilty bahaha).

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My mom ended up digging through my haul and taking:

julep cuticle oil (i already have a full size barely used one so i let her have at it), simple eye roller ball (when she found out i already had one she snagged it. i'm sure i'll be going through mine soon enough that i could've used it, but the price on it isn't bad at all), and the eye brow pencil (i was looking forward to it, but her eyebrows are way thinner than mine so i felt guilty bahaha).
That's really sweet of you, I'm sure you made her day!

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Back