CFDA PopSugar Must Have box *spoilers* 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CFDA Box on sale through Gilt City.  $140.00 for box. Also the June and July PS boxes on sale for $20.00.

Just saw this on MSA.

jenny1973, on 25 Jul 2016 - 12:55 PM, said:
CFDA Box on sale through Gilt City.  $140.00 for box. Also the June and July PS boxes on sale for $20.00.

Just saw this on MSA.
I really need to stop checking these posts since I have NO willpower.  At $140 I caved just for the bag, perfume and sunglasses. 

Ordered on Gilt City used my voucher, ordered the CFDA box and my label has already been created.  Never in the history of PS have I had a box work through it's system this quickly  :lol:

I caved and bought it. Back when it was released I wanted it badly but held off for a sale, then it went on sale and told myself 'I don't need summery things anymore!" but then I bought it today. I am weak.

ETA I am hoping for the silver mirrored glasses. Those would be unique to anything else I have

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my box, several of the perfume bottles were totally empty and spilled everywhere.  Such a bummer.  Anyone else have this problem?  If so did Popsugar care to replace them?

Got my box, several of the perfume bottles were totally empty and spilled everywhere. Such a bummer. Anyone else have this problem? If so did Popsugar care to replace them?
Oh no! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm sure popsugar will replace them for you, they seem to have good customer service. I just caved and ordered the box thru Gilt City, mostly because I've been wanting Illesteva sunniest and I can get this entire box for less tan the cost of those shades at Nordstrom. Did you get the mirrored lenses? I'm hoping for the tortoise frame with regular lenses and I'm not sure what my odds are of getting those.

Back