Check out my Notepad - please be kind

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its nice, but i suggest you break up the pics so we dont have to scroll right to see them. gets kinda annoying when u want to read the text.

Originally Posted by Charmaine I can just imagine how big your collection is now! And your postcard collection, especially! I can't wait to see them all! Id love to see the postcard collection too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by eightthirty Whatever happened to your notepad? I sure would love to see one from you Marisol! This thread is so old! My mu collection has grown so much. I need to take a picture of everything including the postcards. Melissa - the reason you couldn't see it was because it linked to my old user name.

Originally Posted by Marisol This thread is so old! My mu collection has grown so much. I need to take a picture of everything including the postcards. Melissa - the reason you couldn't see it was because it linked to my old user name. Ahhhhhhh!
icon_redface.gif

I'm there now! Thanks doll! Nice collection! I'd love to see it now. I'm sure it's quadrupled!

Originally Posted by Leony LOL, this is an old thread. LMAO now I noticed that!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh Marisol... Looks like it's time to update again with all of the lovely items you've received since this last update
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh Marisol... Looks like it's time to update again with all of the lovely items you've received since this last update
wink.gif
I know! I will soon!

only two years into makeup and mac that's alot of stuff in a short time now i see why you were on a no buy you had to stop and take deep breath and i love your makeup on you you have a very pretty face your skin glows give us some tips please

Wow, nice collection! I liked how you took the time to label it all. Good job, Marisol
wink.gif

Do you use the MAC Temperley often? It's soo pretty.

cool! so i wonder who has more makeup... you or Leila?
wink.gif

i like how you labled everything too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Annia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, nice collection! I liked how you took the time to label it all. Good job, Marisol
wink.gif

Do you use the MAC Temperley often? It's soo pretty.

I haven;t used it too much. Bu I love the temperley e/s.

Originally Posted by LilDee /img/forum/go_quote.gif cool! so i wonder who has more makeup... you or Leila?
wink.gif
i like how you labled everything too
smile.gif

I think Leila has me beat.
You all wanna know something? My stash isn't even up to date. Yikes!

Back