Cherry Culture Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great colors! The next ones I'm getting are the Turquoise, Purple, and Hot Pink hehe!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jacquelyna /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great colors! The next ones I'm getting are the Turquoise, Purple, and Hot Pink hehe!
smile.gif
I was a little disappointed with the hot pink since it doesn't really look hot pink..

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was a little disappointed with the hot pink since it doesn't really look hot pink.. It's always kinda hard to find a hot pink that actually looks hot pink, I've never had luck finding one.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jacquelyna /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's always kinda hard to find a hot pink that actually looks hot pink, I've never had luck finding one.
frown.gif
The only place where i actually seen a hot pink e/s was at Hot Topic.

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif The only place where i actually seen a hot pink e/s was at Hot Topic. I didn't know Hot Topic carried makeup, I'll have to check that out. Thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yep, they do. I think you can even go on their online website and look at what they have. Yep! I found some on their website lastnight, I order from the website a lot, I don't know why I never thought of looking-up makeup LOL!

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered $160 worth of NYX! Their round lipsticks are awesome! Did you buy everything? That is a lot of stuff.

Back