Cherry Culture Haul

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
So i bought some more stuff online just a few minutes ago and i didn't even get my other order yet. lol

NYX Chrome Eyeshadow $2.99ea

Piggy Back

Sunny Day (got 2 of these)

Olive

Hardcore

NYX Single Eye Shadow $2.80ea Buy 3 get 1 free

Hollywood

Red Bronze

Hot Pink

Sweet Lagoon

Ocean

Sahara

NYX Ultra Pearl Mania $.99

Lilac

Ocean Blue

Oro

Penny

Purple

Silver

Sky Pink

Turquoise

Yellow Gold

NYX Round Lipstick $.99ea

Frosted Beige

Narcissus

I don't wear lipsticks but these were only a dollar so i thought i'd see how they looked.

Reaction score
Niiiice Enjoy! Those are cool colors. Did you see the other thread that has lots of swatches?

I wanted to order and after I had everything picked out the website said they didn't ship to PR.

Reaction score
I heard alot of good feedback on NYX products and I did see those swatches. Her skin is a little darker then mine but i still liked the colors so i bought some more. Their makeup is pretty cheap also so!.

Do you have a friend or someone in the states who could order it for you and then they could ship it to you?

Reaction score
Waaaait a sec... I'm just checking their CS page and they say they do! *GASP!!*

Reaction score
That one you have there, Sunny Day is soo freaking bright I want it!

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL. And the ordering BEGINS! And you have nooo idea hahahahaha
Wohooooo!!!!

Tell me what do you think when you get them, I love waiting for packages in the mail.

Reaction score
Well my first package i should be getting by Friday..i hope and then THIS order i'm not sure when i'll be getting (a week?) but i'll be sure to let you know!

Reaction score
The chrome shadows are my favorite; you'll love them! Don't worry, cherryculture usually ships pretty fast. I usually get my stuff within four or five days.

Reaction score
I ordered $160 worth of NYX! Their round lipsticks are awesome!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered $160 worth of NYX! Their round lipsticks are awesome! Wow!.