CHI curls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a flat iron is different from a curling iron? It seems quite fast with a flat iron?

Thanks! I been trying to figure out how to curl w/ my flat iron (i have a solia). Im gonna try this tommorow. Your hair looks fab!

Your hair stayed curled like that for the entire day? How long do your curls last with a curling iron?

w/a curling iron , I have to spritz my hair w/hairspray b4 i curl and then the curls last until the next day. If i don't spritz each layer , then curl and spritz again, my curls fall apart after an hour.

W/the CHI, I think because of the high heat, my curls stay curled after I wake up the next day .. but i only have to spritz my hair lightly after i finish curling my entire head. (which is a lotta hair .. lol)

WOW.. Pretty hair!!

I guess you have to had long hair to do this..

i have short curly permed hair.. which i only do ponytail now T.T

I tried this yesterday and couldn't get it to work =( I guess I have to keep practicing!

i tried it it works good but sometimes when i pull my flat iron down my hair gets stuck and doesnt go fown all the way smoothly and the curls dont come out as perfect as i want them too. any suggestions?

Back