CHI curls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive tried doing this ever since i saw the people in the middle of the malls making curls using a straightning iron .. i cannot figure this out - even with all the video help, everytime i take a section of hair and try it- there is just one curl and then the rest of the hair is flat down to the ends

my niece has used the iron to curl her hair, i dont think the curls stay as good with it as they do with a curling iron, it makes a nice bend but if ur looking for curls that stay stick with curling irons

your hair is so beautiful!! i'm going to try that right now..and see ifi can do that.

EDIT: i just tried it; it didn't work very well. like xo1belleza said; I got one curl and the rest is straight. hum...i need more practicing.

So not only do you have a cute face, you also have gorgeous hair!! I'm loving the color!

I'm gonna try the technique with my flat iron, though I don't think it'll work since mine is pretty wide and it's also not a Chi but Oh well I don't loose anything by trying lol!

Tried it with my Solia and it was a disaster. The flat iron needs to have curved edges like the CHI

It's just a ceramic flat iron.

CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (original model), GF1001, Free Shipping

3-chi_flat_iron.gif

will it work with any flat iron? not just chi or any other expensive brand? cause I have a remington wt2straight, and i was wondering if it would work with it? =)

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lucious curls are so pretty!

You did a great job on your hair.

Curling hair with a flat iron--an idea that is fab!

I was wondering did you use a 1" or did you use a wider flat iron?

Back