Christian Louboutin nail polish yay or nay

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mu7l8s3exX1sjdywro1_400_zpsfdb92345.gif

Just looking for a reason to post this gif. :rolleyes:

Onto the nail polish- I won't even splurge on like, OPI or whatever good brands are... No way am I spending that much on a polish, although I do like that bottle a whole lot.
But, Slinkaaaa! That bottle can be also used as a weapon. Don't think about it as nail polish, think about it as an eye gouger that just so happens to have nail polish attached.

I can assure you she didn't send a hate message. She's a very nice and MATURE woman than can handle anything, unlike you. You obviously created your account today just to bash Sephora and it's members. Seriously, you need to stop spreading rumors and lies just so you can get sympathy and feel better about yourself. 

And you could care less? that means you do car
She called me a troll and said I was unstable which is a medical term for mental illness how is that mature lol she needs to grow up.I'am aware this is all probably because I'am younger and shes older and shes jealous and thats probably why she went on her rants but that doesnt justify her actions at all.I dont care that much about sephora members I actually came here to talk about makeup.I feel great about myself as is I dont thinka 40 yr old woman is gonna raise or lower my self  esteem anytime soon .

See, now that you've said that, I can't NOT think of it as a high-fashion eye-gouger.
And what modern woman doesn't need one of those, just in case?

Damnit, now I want it. lol. I want my attacker's/enemy's last sight to be my super sleek and sexy Louboutin eye-gouger + bonus nail polish speeding into their face.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a lie but you can lie all you want I know what happened to me on the forum I was there sweetie.People were making offensive comments to me then expecting me to not defend myself maybe but I'am not spineless I have a backbone I stand up for whats right and defend my honor which is the right thing to do when your being harassed / ridiculed by many women who are 20 times older than you are which is sad in itself that they acted that way.I needed to create an account because a 40 yr old kept talking about me on a forum nonstop like I was her child  which by the way she doesnt take care of her child shes always on a makeup forum lol.Its funny yet incredibly sad at the same time.If she wants to do low blows about me I dont see how she expected any different in return.I'am a grown woman I can stand alone and defend myself I dont need an army behind me she on the other hand did which says a lot about her as a woman in her 40s who acted like she was 16.

I dont hate sephora I just dont think their the greatest in the entire world when it comes to makeup products.
No one was making offensive comments. You sent numerous private messages that was full of curse words. Something is clearly [Now now people, let's not resort to personal attacks, ok?] you cant' see what you did wrong. How is a pen!s shaped lipstick NOT going to offend other people? Age doesn't matter when it comes to being offended. Is a 40 year old going to react the same way as a 20 year old to a pen!s shaped lipstick? Most likely. I dare you to post that on here and see what happens. I was on the forum and you attacked me personally. I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. Don't you dare try tot act like the victim when you clearly brought it upon yourself. 

She called me a troll and said I was unstable which is a medical term for mental illness how is that mature lol she needs to grow up.I'am aware this is all probably because I'am younger and shes older and shes jealous and thats probably why she went on her rants but that doesnt justify her actions at all.I dont care that much about sephora members I actually came here to talk about makeup.I feel great about myself as is I dont thinka 40 yr old woman is gonna raise or lower my self  esteem anytime soon .
You need to grow up because you can't deal with this issue properly. Just let it go. Is it really that hard?

See, now that you've said that, I can't NOT think of it as a high-fashion eye-gouger.

And what modern woman doesn't need one of those, just in case?

Damnit, now I want it. lol. I want my attacker's/enemy's last sight to be my super sleek and sexy Louboutin eye-gouger + bonus nail polish speeding into their face.  
Louboutin is just getting into the untapped market for designer weaponry. It's small enough to fit in the purse, and pretty enough to have out on the vanity.

Now all of the other designers will be jumping aboard. Chanel will be making lipstick mini guns while Louis Vuitton will have a line of designer tasers.

No one was making offensive comments. You sent numerous private messages that was full of curse words. Something is clearly [Now now people, let's not resort to personal attacks, ok?] you cant' see what you did wrong. How is a pen!s shaped lipstick NOT going to offend other people? Age doesn't matter when it comes to being offended. Is a 40 year old going to react the same way as a 20 year old to a pen!s shaped lipstick? Most likely. I dare you to post that on here and see what happens. I was on the forum and you attacked me personally. I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. Don't you dare try tot act like the victim when you clearly brought it upon yourself. 
Idk why dont u tell me seeing as how I dont care lmao.

I'm just upset that I didn't think of tapping into that market first. Damn. It.

Next line in weaponry- a beautiful, vintage-inspired perfume bottle with a lacey atomizer, but what it sprays is mace or ...hydrochloric acid?

Something tells me the hood rats a troll someone calls me names and I'am the one who needs to grow up lmao.
What "names" did I call you? 

And can you provide evidence of all the "rude and offensive comments" that the people from Sephora made?

Idk why dont u tell me seeing as how I dont care lmao.Their were three users who attacked me on the forum and one was a guy and the other were two women in their 40s and  all three of them harassed me you took it upon yourself to start crap with me you made rude comments and I guess you thought you would get away with it but thats not how it works you cant just talk crap and then expect no one to confront you you attacked me.

What "names" did I call you? 

And can you provide evidence of all the "rude and offensive comments" that the people from Sephora made?
idk what user you are .I cant go to the sephora forum they put a two week ban on my account so therefore I cant give you evidence.

I'm just upset that I didn't think of tapping into that market first. Damn. It.

Next line in weaponry- a beautiful, vintage-inspired perfume bottle with a lacey atomizer, but what it sprays is mace or ...hydrochloric acid?
How about a mixture of both? I'd also like the spray to be blood red too, so it sorta has an extra visual effect when sprayed. I think Guerlain would probably be the right brand to do to that. And I'm sure it'll smell lovely too.

Barbie, you say you were defending your honor, yet you completely bashed a youtuber who doesn't even participate in the forum.barbie.jpg

Barbie, you say you were defending your honor, yet you completely bashed a youtuber who doesn't even participate in the forum.
barbie.jpg
Oh whats her name the youtube girl whos annoying ? lol I dont even remember her name  now but yeah I just dont like her personality overall \ youtube celebs  arent my thing lol.I stand by all my comments I made.

I'm not quite sure what any of this offtopic nonsense has to do with Louboutin polish. In my opinion, I wouldn't spend $50 on it, because to me it wouldn't be worth it. From years of experience I know that while there is a huge quality gap between drugstore and mid-range department store brands, while dept store and luxury segment are very similar, with fancier packaging being the main difference. I think the quality is probably the same as polishes within $10-$15 range, like butter London and Zoya, however, I think Louboutin customers would be tempted to own a bottle of polish from the same brand and the same shade as the backs of their favorite stilettos. 

Back