Circular Swap #6 - Calibama? Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@Jwls750 If you are next, please PM your address, I plan to mail out on Thursday.

Ladies, I need some info before Thursday morning:

1. The purple and gold makeup bag has made the entire round, is there any objection to my keeping it? If the owner wants it, of course I will send it along.

2. Items that I included in round one that were not taken, I would prefer to remove them in order to add more room for new goodies, is everyone OK with that choice?

3. Do you prefer I send all foils, or remove them to make room for more deluxe/full sized items?

4. I intend to be box starter for round 7, so if all the foils are removed as in question 3, I can include them in round 7 if you wish.

Just give me your honest answers, and the majority rules, your wish is my command!

My votes:

1). I put in the purple bag and do not want it. Since I got the box back with all the bags I out in (purple ipsy, blk and white sephora bag, puple/gold bag) I took them all out. The only reason that bag survived and was sent again as I was worried about the polishes.

2. i vote take out the old put in the new! That is what I did. I posted a pic of what I took out from round 1 in case anyone had been lemming for something.

3. I personally like foils and since they were contained to one bag and do not take a lot of room I vote keep.

Happy Tuesday! One day closer to the weekend!

No problemo! With your permission @@lovepink I will keep the purple bag and place polishes with extra bubble wrap into a box.

Last edited by a moderator:
 OK, don't be mad, but I hate letting the box malinger here. I've crammed in my stuff, and DH did his best to squeeze the flaps in while I taped. It is bulging on top, but hopefully the PO will let that slide.

Once I get the address  I will mail tomorrow instead of Thursday.

(PS) All the foils are in the box, and I did remove my left-over items from round 1

Ok so the left outs (pink ravioli bag, beauty protect spray and Carven candle) are en route to @@Jwls750 with expected arrival date of 12/5/14.  I will PM her the tracking.  I hope I bubble wrapped it enough for it to make it in one piece!  I got creative!

@@Kristine Walker 's selections and additions: Hidden under spoiler for sizing sake

Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 3.22.43 PM.png
What she took
Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 3.23.05 PM.png
Additions Pt 1
Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 3.23.20 PM.png
Additions Part 2

@@lovepink Thank you, thank you!!

ETA: I swatched the Dr Jarts and it was too dark for me, so I put it back into the box and marked it as swatched 1x.

I kept the purple makeup bag, but it isn't in the photos. Just wanting a full disclosure :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Jwls750 The box is on the move and should reach you on Saturday the 6th. Over ten whopping pounds of goodness!
Awesome! So excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The package is being delivered to my work, so I probably won't receive it until Monday (since we're closed on weekends). But I will update when I get it! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

man - I have been so out of the loop.... I've worked 115 hours in two weeks. Wait, what day is it?? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So glad y'all skipped over me and didn't let me hold up the progress!! :)I would've felt like a major A-Hole!

Hope you are all doing fabulous!!

I got the box today! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It might take me a day or so to go through the goodies/add. Will post pics tomorrow or Wednesday?

Is it going to @@Lolo22 next? Can you PM me your address?

I got the box today! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It might take me a day or so to go through the goodies/add. Will post pics tomorrow or Wednesday?

Is it going to @@Lolo22 next? Can you PM me your address?
wellllll, I was planning on sitting out but can I change my mind?  Especially if any Vasanti is left, I have wanted to try that forevvvver!  I think I have plenty to add after all.

wellllll, I was planning on sitting out but can I change my mind?  Especially if any Vasanti is left, I have wanted to try that forevvvver!  I think I have plenty to add after all.
I think there's an unspoken rule that women are allowed to change their minds as many times as they'd like! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Of course, the more the merrier.  And for me personally stuff I put in the box is stuff I do not want.  So if it finds a new home yay!  And I think you have been on the forum long enough and traded enough that  you would not take out like a UD Naked palette and add a Hairkop foil or something.

Welcome back to the par-tay!

HAHA! I added 3 tubes of Vasanti, and bottle. I'm glad someone likes the stuff - Birchbox keeps sending it to me, but I've already found my HG facewash :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I know you ladies will appreciate this -- since I've been away from home for two weeks -- I've been finishing my christmas shopping online. My husband has been instructed to move the boxes inside, but not to open them. When we talked yesterday he said, and I quote, "I really wish you'd come home -- I'm tired of carrying 100 boxes inside. This is not fun for me." hahaha bless his heart.

So this Pop Beauty Bronzer..or eyeshadow, or whatever it was broke pretty badly. I don't know that it could be fixed, so I tossed it. It kind of made a little mess in one of the boxes. Tried to clean it a little, but it's still a little dirty. I didn't have any extra Birchbox boxes to use:

IMG_3709.JPG

This is what I took out:

IMG_3711.JPG (I took the Revealed 2 Palette, I was told to! :p )

This is what I put in:

IMG_3712.JPG

Back